This is the kind of game that we usually lose! But now....2-0 BABY!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

This is the kind of game that we usually lose! But now....2-0 BABY!!!

Wow! It looked like the same old Buffalo Bills team from the end of the 2nd quarter until the beginning of the 4th quarter. But then something happened....the team actually stood up and told the Jaguars that they won't give the game away without a fight. What a nice comeback! It was nice to see James Hardy in the goal line series for a change. That's what he was brought here for! GREAT CATCH! We also went deep at the end of the game which needed to be done. Plus the best part, even when the Jaguars had one more chance, the Bills defense got aggressive and shut the offense down. That was great to see! WOO HOO! We are now 2-0!

• DrGraves
    • Mar 2008

Re: This is the kind of game that we usually lose! But now....2-0 BABY!!!

yes this is the kind of close game we lose. but great job to the players for stepping up and not quiting! and thanks to the refs for not calling hardy out!!!!

Comment

• Dujek
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Jan 2008

Man, that was great. What's even better is the fact I'm now laughing at Miami sucking really, really badly.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Oh and just for the record....Trent Edwards is the man!

20/25 for 239 yards and 1 TD with 0 INTs!!! Very nice!

Trent Edwards

Comment

• Meathead
          Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
          • Jul 2002

a young team has to go thru a few heartbreakers to learn how to win those kinda games

the bronco and cowgirls last second losses paid dividends today
          One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Meathead
            Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
            • Jul 2002

edwards took a huge step forward today. driving the team down the field to have hardy climb the ladder was massive maturation on his part
            One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• hydro
              • Oct 2005

I am speechless!
              BERNIAC!

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Meathead
                edwards took a huge step forward today. driving the team down the field to have hardy climb the ladder was massive maturation on his part
                Agreed. I decided that after today I am going to put my Losman jersey in the back of the closet and get myself an Edwards jersey. What a game from the young veteran. I loved seeing him with the game winning drive, when he hit Lee Evans downfield with a beautiful pass, then he found James Hardy in the end zone for the touchdown!

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                  I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by hydrosmak
                  I am speechless!
                  And we are 2-0!!!
                  The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Mski
                    • Mar 2006

yes a nice deep ball again, and this time evans stayed inbounds
                    RIP Tommy D!
                    12/25/1978-9/9/2008

If you make something "Idiot-proof", they'll only make better idiots!

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                      Defies all logic
                      • Oct 2006

• Trent is the real deal.
                      • Evans is the real deal.
                      • Hardy wasted no time in making his presence known, nice TD grab and great footwork.
                      • Youboty is arguably our 2nd best DB behind McGee who is also having a phenemonal year.
                      • Kyle Williams is an early candidate for the pro-bowl.
                      • Fred Jackson + Lynch in the backfield at the same time.
                      • Did Posluszny even play??? He's been disappointing this year to me.
                      • Schobel needs to learn how to wrap up and tackle the damn ball carrier.

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
                        • Hardy wasted no time in making his presence known, nice TD grab and great footwork.
                        • Youboty is arguably our 2nd best DB behind McGee who is also having a phenemonal year.
                        Schobel needs to gain weight in the upper body. He's getting pushed around too much.

Comment

• Philagape
                          WIN NOW
                          • Jul 2002

Only the Bills can keep themselves from the playoffs.
                          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• shelby
                            The Vanilla *****
                            • Jul 2002

i freaking Fred Jackson!

Outstanding game. Simply outstanding. This is our best start in 5 YEARS y'all!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
                              Poz played pretty well. He was in on a lot of pressure and gang tackles.

Comment

Working...
                              X