PDA

View Full Version : CBS' fourth & short - love these comments

gil
09-14-2008, 05:27 PM
This is great stuff...

Buffalo is for real. To go into Jacksonville and beat the Jaguars on a hot, sticky day says a ton about the Bills as a young team. They just might be the team to beat in the AFC East. Trent Edwards was outstanding on that last drive to a game-winning touchdown.

Pete Prisco

Beware of Buffalo. Don't say I didn't tell you so, but these guys are good, they're tough and they're about to catch a break in the schedule. I always said they were the team to catch New England, not the Jets. I won't budge from that.

Clark Judge

The Bills are a playoff team. Winning in Jacksonville isn't easy, and the Jaguars are in trouble right now. The Bills can run and play defense, and if Trent Edwards continues to play like this, they have a chance to win the AFC East with the Patriots vulnerable right now.

Eisenberg

edit - here's the link - http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10977178

parrishlynchevans
09-14-2008, 05:44 PM
If the Bills keep playing like this, expect a lot of Sunday Night Football telecasts of Bills games.

gr8slayer
09-14-2008, 05:45 PM
I hate it when the media gets on the bandwagon, I'd rather sneak up on people.

don137
09-14-2008, 05:55 PM
Beating two teams that made the playoffs last year will get a team noticed. Its not like the Bills are 2-0 playing the Dolphins and the Rams.

LABillsFan
09-14-2008, 05:57 PM
Its funny, a lot of people complain about the running game here, but the media puts a good light on it.