Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

I can see 10 wins

I have put down the Kool Aid.

I can honestly see 10 wins.

We need 8 more.

We get Oak at home, and even though they played decent, we are the better team. I see that as 1 for us.

A homer would say we then beat both Arizona and StL, Im saying we lose 1 of those. Not that I want to obviously, but I think the conservative look says we split those 2 games. Thats 1 more... we are down to 6 more wins, 4 and 1 at the break

You have 5 tough games after the break. SD got screwed out of a win today, even the refs admitted that was a fumble (please dont hijack the thread on that topic). If we win just 1 out of the Chargers, Pats, Jets, and Browns, we most likely beat the Fins and have 2 more wins... that leaves 4 left, we could easily win 2 or more, but lets say just 1.

We then have the Chiefs, 49 ers and Fins. I think we can win all three of those, that leaves one win left. Again, an earlier more unlikely win lets us lose a game here.

I honestly think we can beat one of the Jets, Broncos, or Pats games and get 10 wins.

• VeggieMan14
    • Jan 2008

Re: I can see 10 wins

Originally posted by EdwardsEra

We need 8 more.

We get Oak at home, and even though they played decent, we are the better team. I see that as 1 for us.

A homer would say we then beat both Arizona and StL, Im saying we lose 1 of those. Not that I want to obviously, but I think the conservative look says we split those 2 games. Thats 1 more... we are down to 6 more wins, 4 and 1 at the break

You have 5 tough games after the break. SD got screwed out of a win today, even the refs admitted that was a fumble (please dont hijack the thread on that topic). If we win just 1 out of the Chargers, Pats, Jets, and Browns, we most likely beat the Fins and have 2 more wins... that leaves 4 left, we could easily win 2 or more, but lets say just 1.

We then have the Chiefs, 49 ers and Fins. I think we can win all three of those, that leaves one win left. Again, an earlier more unlikely win lets us lose a game here.

I honestly think we can beat one of the Jets, Broncos, or Pats games and get 10 wins.
    19-0 or bust
    I feel a win streak coming and a Bills Playoff Run!!!

VeggieMan- To many Concussions as a kid

Comment

• VeggieMan14
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by EdwardsEra

We need 8 more.

but on a serious note i think that we have a real shot at going 10-6 and i also think if things go right we could go 12-4
      I feel a win streak coming and a Bills Playoff Run!!!

VeggieMan- To many Concussions as a kid

Comment

• yordad
        • Dec 2007

All of a sudden, I'm thinking 15.
        "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• TheBrownBear
          • Dec 2004

When you break it down you can see it won't be easy. I think we can get there, but we need to keep up the high level of play. One game at a time.

Comment

• parrishlynchevans
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TheBrownBear
            When you break it down you can see it won't be easy. I think we can get there, but we need to keep up the high level of play. One game at a time.
            Are you kidding me? The remaining schedule for the most part is cake.

Oakland: W
            St. Louis: W
            Arizona: W
            San Diego: L
            Miami: W
            Jets: W
            New England: L
            Cleveland: W
            Kansas City: W
            San Francisco: W
            Miami: W
            Jets: W
            Denver: L
            New England: W/L

12-4 or 13-3 is very likely with the cupcake schedule the Bills have.

Buffalo: 3-0, 1st in AFC East
            Next Opp: @ St.Louis
            Magic Number: 11

Trent Edwards Career: 2363 Yds, 10 TD, 9 INT

Comment

• don137
              • Jul 2002

Barring anything bad happening with injuries I would say 11-5 is very realistic. We are already 2-0 so all the Bills have to do is go 9-5 the rest of the way. Since the schedule is in our favor I would definitely say that is not out of the realm of possibilities.

Comment

• bills_7
                TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
                • Mar 2004

we go 12-4 or it would be disappointing,,, with our schedule and what weve shown so far,,, i just want playoffs tho!!!

Comment

Working...
                X