PDA

View Full Version : I can see 10 wins

X-Era
09-14-2008, 07:13 PM
I have put down the Kool Aid.

I can honestly see 10 wins.

We need 8 more.

We get Oak at home, and even though they played decent, we are the better team. I see that as 1 for us.

A homer would say we then beat both Arizona and StL, Im saying we lose 1 of those. Not that I want to obviously, but I think the conservative look says we split those 2 games. Thats 1 more... we are down to 6 more wins, 4 and 1 at the break

You have 5 tough games after the break. SD got screwed out of a win today, even the refs admitted that was a fumble (please dont hijack the thread on that topic). If we win just 1 out of the Chargers, Pats, Jets, and Browns, we most likely beat the Fins and have 2 more wins... that leaves 4 left, we could easily win 2 or more, but lets say just 1.

We then have the Chiefs, 49 ers and Fins. I think we can win all three of those, that leaves one win left. Again, an earlier more unlikely win lets us lose a game here.

I honestly think we can beat one of the Jets, Broncos, or Pats games and get 10 wins.

VeggieMan14
09-14-2008, 07:15 PM

We need 8 more.

We get Oak at home, and even though they played decent, we are the better team. I see that as 1 for us.

A homer would say we then beat both Arizona and StL, Im saying we lose 1 of those. Not that I want to obviously, but I think the conservative look says we split those 2 games. Thats 1 more... we are down to 6 more wins, 4 and 1 at the break

You have 5 tough games after the break. SD got screwed out of a win today, even the refs admitted that was a fumble (please dont hijack the thread on that topic). If we win just 1 out of the Chargers, Pats, Jets, and Browns, we most likely beat the Fins and have 2 more wins... that leaves 4 left, we could easily win 2 or more, but lets say just 1.

We then have the Chiefs, 49 ers and Fins. I think we can win all three of those, that leaves one win left. Again, an earlier more unlikely win lets us lose a game here.

I honestly think we can beat one of the Jets, Broncos, or Pats games and get 10 wins. 19-0 or bust :rockon:

VeggieMan14
09-14-2008, 07:15 PM

We need 8 more.

I honestly think we can beat one of the Jets, Broncos, or Pats games and get 10 wins. but on a serious note i think that we have a real shot at going 10-6 and i also think if things go right we could go 12-4

yordad
09-14-2008, 07:17 PM
All of a sudden, I'm thinking 15.

TheBrownBear
09-14-2008, 07:30 PM
When you break it down you can see it won't be easy. I think we can get there, but we need to keep up the high level of play. One game at a time.

parrishlynchevans
09-14-2008, 07:36 PM
When you break it down you can see it won't be easy. I think we can get there, but we need to keep up the high level of play. One game at a time.

Are you kidding me? The remaining schedule for the most part is cake.

Oakland: W
St. Louis: W
Arizona: W
San Diego: L
Miami: W
Jets: W
New England: L
Cleveland: W
Kansas City: W
San Francisco: W
Miami: W
Jets: W
Denver: L
New England: W/L

12-4 or 13-3 is very likely with the cupcake schedule the Bills have.

don137
09-14-2008, 07:52 PM
Barring anything bad happening with injuries I would say 11-5 is very realistic. We are already 2-0 so all the Bills have to do is go 9-5 the rest of the way. Since the schedule is in our favor I would definitely say that is not out of the realm of possibilities.

bills_7
09-14-2008, 08:46 PM
we go 12-4 or it would be disappointing,,, with our schedule and what weve shown so far,,, i just want playoffs tho!!!