PDA

View Full Version : ok...this is thinking WAY AHEAD but...

Bravo82
09-14-2008, 08:03 PM
if the bills were to host a playoff game, how are tickets sold? im only a second year season ticket holder so im pretty new to the whole deal. i assume i would be able to buy my seats for the playoffs, but would i get a shot to buy extras for some of my friends? can i get a veteran season ticket holder to chime in?

hope i didnt just jinx our chances :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

BuffaloBillsStampede
09-14-2008, 08:47 PM
Great question as I am a 4th year holder and was wondering the same thing!

Bravo82
09-14-2008, 09:12 PM
nobody knows? c'mon there has to be a veteran STH from the 90's on here somewhere....

hydro
09-14-2008, 09:14 PM
Good question. I would be interested to know.

Ingtar33
09-14-2008, 10:02 PM
Boy this was a long time ago... but what i recall from the superbowl years that they basically allowed the Season Ticket Holders to buy their seats for the whole playoffs (yeah you had to buy every game, but it was reimbursed if say we lost in the wild card) plus an extra few tickets or so per seat.

then the remaining seats went on sale to the public

but i think we're getting carried away. the season is long. and we're not there yet.

Bravo82
09-14-2008, 10:06 PM
Boy this was a long time ago... but what i recall from the superbowl years that they basically allowed the Season Ticket Holders to buy their seats for the whole playoffs (yeah you had to buy every game, but it was reimbursed if say we lost in the wild card) plus an extra few tickets or so per seat.

then the remaining seats went on sale to the public

but i think we're getting carried away. the season is long. and we're not there yet.

i know. i was just curious. but with 55k season ticket holders i assume any extra tickets would be gobbled up quickly. its not that big of a deal but was just wondering.

Albany,n.y.
09-14-2008, 10:07 PM
We have different people running the ticket office, so therefore we don't know what the playoff policy is. It's been so long, 12 years since a home playoff game, they may not have even formed a policy.

Bravo82
09-14-2008, 10:12 PM
We have different people running the ticket office, so therefore we don't know what the playoff policy is. It's been so long, 12 years since a home playoff game, they may not have even formed a policy.

that could be true as well!

kinda sad really.....