PDA

View Full Version : The Bills finally have a real team!!

HHURRICANE
09-14-2008, 08:04 PM
I can tell you that even if the Bills had lost today I would have walked away with almost the same feeling about this team.

We have real players and actually have quite a bit of depth and this is shocking me.

For the first time in a very, long, long time we have a real team that is very good.

The ability to rotate so many players on both sides of the ball was absolutely amazing today.

The on-side kick would have been a back breaker last year. Instead the Bills kept their composure after getting dominated in the third quarter and played to win.

Pretty enjoyable to watch!!

The Spaz
09-14-2008, 08:07 PM
During the 3rd quarter I felt my stomach start to churn as past seasons started to creep into my head. Good thing the team didn't think the same way and persevered.

DMBcrew36
09-14-2008, 08:11 PM
I was on my feet, pacing back and forth, for that final 4 minutes of the 4th quarter.

That onside kick was a killer!!!!

Sportsuser101
09-14-2008, 08:13 PM
Yeah my girl thought I was nuts. Paced the floors for almost the whole 4th quarter.

Mad Bomber
09-14-2008, 08:14 PM
On the CBS pregame show, Bill Cowher said that the Bills would win the AFC East.

Of course, Dan Marino dissed the Bills. **** him.

The Spaz
09-14-2008, 08:14 PM
I was on my feet, pacing back and forth, for that final 4 minutes of the 4th quarter.

That onside kick was a killer!!!!

Yep I had heartburn before that and when that happened I felt like I gut punched in the nuts. I was really proud that we kept at it and came away with a great win on the road. Made me feel even better that we did it against a Gregg Williams defense!!

The Spaz
09-14-2008, 08:16 PM
Yeah my girl thought I was nuts. Paced the floors for almost the whole 4th quarter.

I was doing that too andI upped the AC and my fiancee was like "well you know if you stop pacing you won't be so hot"... I said yeah probably but turned it up anyway...lol

The King
09-14-2008, 08:16 PM
The Jags played to win and it wasn't enough

Mitchell55
09-14-2008, 08:17 PM
I kept thinking about the Denver game. It made me even more nervous.

DynaPaul
09-14-2008, 08:46 PM
It was a great game to watch except for listening to Tasker. He seemed to be polishing the Jags apples all day. Don't come to Buffalo anytime soon Steve!