PDA

View Full Version : FAR FETCHED........

syracuse76
09-14-2008, 09:19 PM
but im seriously looking at our schedule......there is a very ....i say very strongly now........slight chance we could go undefeated.
seriously....the pats are a different team without brady...still strong but not as strong obviously. other then that ....the freaking chargers i mean cmon now
it is possible
i know thinking waaaaaaay ahead but looking at how they are playing.......just SOLID!!!!!!!!!!!

Bravo82
09-14-2008, 09:21 PM
and i thought i was crazy about asking about playoff tickets....had too much to drink tonight buddy? :rockon::rockon::rockon:

BADTHINGSMAN
09-14-2008, 09:22 PM
One game at a time. All im asking for is to see Buffalo in the Playoffs.

syracuse76
09-14-2008, 09:28 PM
and i thought i was crazy about asking about playoff tickets....had too much to drink tonight buddy? :rockon::rockon::rockon:

no just thinking about it man i mean our schedule is candy ass......the chargers and maybe the pats and thats it

syracuse76
09-14-2008, 09:29 PM
One game at a time. All im asking for is to see Buffalo in the Playoffs.

i think they got that.....i want the whole shabang

HHURRICANE
09-14-2008, 09:30 PM

Dude that avatar is sick!!! I forgot what the hell we were talking about.

Bravo82
09-14-2008, 09:32 PM
Dude that avatar is sick!!! I forgot what the hell we were talking about.

why thank you :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Mitchell55
09-14-2008, 09:35 PM
but im seriously looking at our schedule......there is a very ....i say very strongly now........slight chance we could go undefeated.
seriously....the pats are a different team without brady...still strong but not as strong obviously. other then that ....the freaking chargers i mean cmon now
it is possible
i know thinking waaaaaaay ahead but looking at how they are playing.......just SOLID!!!!!!!!!!!

Only good teams. Cleveland- lost last week by alot, SD- lost last 2 games, Denver- beat 2 sub par teams, and NE- no brady. Undefeted is a posibility.

syracuse76
09-14-2008, 09:46 PM
Only good teams. Cleveland- lost last week by alot, SD- lost last 2 games, Denver- beat 2 sub par teams, and NE- no brady. Undefeted is a posibility.

FORGOT ABOUT DENVER...****!!!!
not to worried about clev.....thats a vengence game we a re going to spank them
NE i predicted split in beginning of season now im predicting a sweep
SD- aint looking so hot
DENVER-avenge the loss that we lost KE

i dunno folks....its a possibility

Mitchell55
09-14-2008, 09:49 PM
FORGOT ABOUT DENVER...****!!!!
not to worried about clev.....thats a vengence game we a re going to spank them
NE i predicted split in beginning of season now im predicting a sweep
SD- aint looking so hot
DENVER-avenge the loss that we lost KE

i dunno folks....its a possibility

I honestly believe that Arizona is the only game we have to worry about. They are the type of team that buffalo has trouble with usually. 2 pro bowl recievers, solid RB, good QB. Will be a good game.

syracuse76
09-14-2008, 09:56 PM
I honestly believe that Arizona is the only game we have to worry about. They are the type of team that buffalo has trouble with usually. 2 pro bowl recievers, solid RB, good QB. Will be a good game.

that will be a scary game, i said that it was either going to be them or the chiefs.....but i dunno, i think the d-line is going to put warner in early retirement

DMBcrew36
09-14-2008, 09:58 PM
Ugh, these threads are ridiculous. I enjoy the optimism but keep yourself in check.

It's like a hockey player saying shutout when there's 5 minutes to go. Always seems you get scored on just after the fact.

Bravo82
09-14-2008, 09:58 PM
that will be a scary game, i said that it was either going to be them or the chiefs.....but i dunno, i think the d-line is going to put warner in early retirement

arizona scares me too, especially since its a road game. thats why the oakland and st louis games are so important. if we start the season 4-0 a loss to the cards wouldnt be the worst thing in the world. but a 5-0 start would really put us on the map.

seanbillsfan
09-14-2008, 09:59 PM
You gotta BILL-IEVE. But seriously, im not even looking past oakland. I know russell sucks... well basically their whole team sucks as a whole but mcfadden had a monster game today and we couldnt stop the for s##t in second half. Im still gonna say buffalo 54 oakland 3 though

syracuse76
09-14-2008, 10:07 PM
Ugh, these threads are ridiculous. I enjoy the optimism but keep yourself in check.

It's like a hockey player saying shutout when there's 5 minutes to go. Always seems you get scored on just after the fact.

im with you 100% i did stress it was a SLIGHT possibility

syracuse76
09-14-2008, 10:09 PM
arizona scares me too, especially since its a road game. thats why the oakland and st louis games are so important. if we start the season 4-0 a loss to the cards wouldnt be the worst thing in the world. but a 5-0 start would really put us on the map.

with the win today we just started on the map.....the next 3 teams technically should be wins 5-0 would create a buzz around the league.
today we have branded ourselves as a legit contender

syracuse76
09-14-2008, 10:10 PM
You gotta BILL-IEVE. But seriously, im not even looking past oakland. I know russell sucks... well basically their whole team sucks as a whole but mcfadden had a monster game today and we couldnt stop the for s##t in second half. Im still gonna say buffalo 54 oakland 3 though

they only had like 70 yards total rushin, run d is stout...its the pass d that gets me ruffled

syracuse76
09-14-2008, 10:11 PM
they only had like 70 yards total rushin, run d is stout...its the pass d that gets me ruffled

correction make that 100 BUT WITH 3 DIFFERENT PEOPLE
all they really have is mcfaggen

cocamide
09-14-2008, 11:27 PM
These threads are hilarious. The Pats were the first team ever to go undefeated in a 16 game season, and we are no where near as good as they were last year. I'm not taking anything away from our team, but we probably won't see another undefeated team in this decade or the next. We still have 14 games left, and anything can happen. Lynch, Edwards, Evans, Stroud, or anyone else could have season ending injuries during any game. (God, forbid that happen.) I wonder if Denver, Arizona, Carolina or any other 2-0 team has these types of threads too.

DrGraves
09-14-2008, 11:30 PM
we beat two of the better teams in the nfl, and clearly some of the traditional afc powers: the chargers, pats, and colts are not at full form... we definitely have a chance to make some noise this year.

evol4276
09-14-2008, 11:46 PM
with our track record lately with not-so-good teams whom which we should beat, it isn't likely. which is why im worried this weekend.

syracuse76
09-14-2008, 11:51 PM
These threads are hilarious. The Pats were the first team ever to go undefeated in a 16 game season, and we are no where near as good as they were last year. I'm not taking anything away from our team, but we probably won't see another undefeated team in this decade or the next. We still have 14 games left, and anything can happen. Lynch, Edwards, Evans, Stroud, or anyone else could have season ending injuries during any game. (God, forbid that happen.) I wonder if Denver, Arizona, Carolina or any other 2-0 team has these types of threads too.

YES THEY ARE FUNNY..... yes anyone can go down at anytime......buti did stress slight chance which there. we mightnot be as good as those teams from last year but our schedule supports my theory

HAMMER
09-15-2008, 08:39 AM
One game at a time fella, one game at a time.

THATHURMANATOR
09-15-2008, 08:43 AM
Undefeated.... Come on man. lets be serious here.

syracuse76
09-16-2008, 02:33 AM
Undefeated.... Come on man. lets be serious here.

who said i was kidding......good god.....i said slight chance people didnt say it was definite. i mean our schedule is candy ass
i said SLIGHT CHANCE!!!!!!!!!
if they do im the first to call it

DynaPaul
09-16-2008, 06:49 AM
Guys and gals, I Bill-ieve but come down to Earth. Going undefeated? Those are mighty high expectations and WAY too early in the season to be talking about that. Let's just root for a playoff spot or taking the AFCE for now.

syracuse76
09-16-2008, 06:51 AM
thats what i am rooting for but ther is always hope for more....why the hell not its not our paycheck just our team. ALL IN!!!!!!!!

dannyek71
09-16-2008, 08:54 AM
A home playoff game is all I am hoping for.

VeggieMan14
09-16-2008, 04:24 PM
it is possible
i know thinking waaaaaaay ahead but looking at how they are playing.......just SOLID!!!!!!!!!!!im pretty sure i have dibs on 19-0 already

Billsfan3
09-16-2008, 06:01 PM
lets just get to the playoffs.

syracuse76
09-16-2008, 06:16 PM
im pretty sure i have dibs on 19-0 already

i never saw it!!!!
so dibs go to me!!!!
:D:

VeggieMan14
09-16-2008, 06:17 PM
i never saw it!!!!
so dibs go to me!!!!
:D: hmm i shall look for proof lol:D:

VeggieMan14
09-16-2008, 06:20 PM
Here is one of many dibs goes to me :up: http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=160665

syracuse76
09-16-2008, 06:22 PM
Here is one of many dibs goes to me :up: http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=160665

you get half credit since you go on the next post to state and i quote" now on a serious note"
which in turn would mean you were not serious. as i on the other hand have dedicated a whole thread to the seriousness of MY prediction

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
allllll
miiiinnnneee
iittssss alllll miiinnnee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VeggieMan14
09-16-2008, 06:25 PM
you get half credit since you go on the next post to state and i quote" now on a serious note"
which in turn would mean you were not serious. as i on the other hand have dedicated a whole thread to the seriousness of MY prediction

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
allllll
miiiinnnneee
iittssss alllll miiinnnee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ah touche o well half credit is fine with me

syracuse76
09-16-2008, 06:36 PM
ah touche o well half credit is fine with me

alright..........so when it happens WE predicted it first.....ill take that. before any media also....we have proof now.

VeggieMan14
09-16-2008, 06:38 PM
alright..........so when it happens WE predicted it first.....ill take that. before any media also....we have proof now. deal :list:

BuffaloRanger
09-26-2008, 05:23 PM
When the fins went undefeated the winning percentage of the teams they played in the regular season was .387. They weren't the best team in history just the best every week.

I think the Bills could have similar fortunes this season. Not necessarily undefeated but better then an outsider might expect. I mean if this team went 13-3 would anyone think they were on par talent-wise with the Bills SuperBowl teams?

LtFinFan66
09-26-2008, 05:56 PM
This thread is a riot:rofl:

BAM
09-26-2008, 06:26 PM
Anything is possible. We'll probably lose the last game of the season though with our 3rd stringers. :D

syracuse76
09-27-2008, 12:39 AM
This thread is a riot:rofl:

only cause you like the fish...............

CUHATIN
09-27-2008, 03:48 AM
Lets get to 4-0 first!!! lol

1 game at a time!!!