PDA

View Full Version : Oh man NE Beat Jets

paladin warrior
09-14-2008, 09:41 PM
That Cheater. How NE Beat JETS? No way man no way. I bet NE spygate again . I hope Bills will win and beat NE twice this yrs..

Mitchell55
09-14-2008, 09:43 PM
That Cheater. How NE Beat JETS? No way man no way. I bet NE spygate again . I hope Bills will win and beat NE twice this yrs..

Im happy. Hopefully this will calm the Favre thing down, and more Buffalo. I know we can beat NE so I could care less who won the game.

Ingtar33
09-14-2008, 09:57 PM
they both looked terrible

LABillsFan
09-14-2008, 10:39 PM
It wasn't as hard as I thought routing for NE. Beating the Jets keeps them behind the Bills and there isn't that much film on Cassel. Once there is good teams will find a way to beat them.

Oaf
09-14-2008, 11:35 PM
I bet we split with both of them and sweep the fins.

G Wolly
09-15-2008, 12:45 AM
Omg Cassel is the new Brady

He's undefeated!!

Run to to the hills!!

Michael82
09-15-2008, 12:48 AM
I was laughing my ass off at that game. I don't want to hear anything about Favre for a week. He looked average. And both teams looked awful at times. This AFC East is ours for the taking. We just can't blow it. :pray:

Captain gameboy
09-15-2008, 05:22 AM
The guy that scares me over there is Welker.

YardRat
09-15-2008, 05:27 AM
The Patriots aren't just going to concede the season. If any team can afford to lose their QB, it's NE. They've still got solid talent at most of the other positions.

Night Train
09-15-2008, 06:25 AM
I don't want to hear anything about Favre for a week.

I was instructed by dozens here that Favre would make the Jets better by 6-7 wins. He sure looked average on D and ST's. Why can't he improve all 3 units, like I was told he would ? He's Brett Favre, for Gods sake.

I guess the Brett Favre ballwashing express blew a tire.

Mitchy moo
09-15-2008, 06:36 AM
PW is my man.

Jeff1220
09-15-2008, 07:42 AM
I was instructed by dozens here that Favre would make the Jets better by 6-7 wins. He sure looked average on D and ST's. Why can't he improve all 3 units, like I was told he would ? He's Brett Favre, for Gods sake.

On the flipside, GB is looking like they had good reason to make the decision they did on Favre. Rodgers looks like a gamer.

shelby
09-15-2008, 08:01 AM
The Patriots aren't just going to concede the season. If any team can afford to lose their QB, it's NE. They've still got solid talent at most of the other positions.
i agree completely.

dannyek71
09-15-2008, 08:01 AM
NE is still a VERY good football team, and are only going to improve as they learn to play without Brokeback Brady. They are 6 months and essentially 1-2 key players removed from being the team which crushed virtually everyone.

The Jets are essentially the same awful team as last year, but now have Favre as their QB. Not sure why they are getting so much love all of a sudden.

Sadly, the Pats are STILL the team to beat.

don137
09-15-2008, 08:08 AM
NE still has a great defense and coaching staff. The thing is they are now scoring FGs and not TDs. They still are better than most teams in the league and am looking forward to playing them.

mybills
09-15-2008, 08:24 AM
they both looked terrible
I agree. As I watched, I was thinking we could crush both of them when we play them.

jdbillsfan
09-15-2008, 09:13 AM

That's funny

parrishlynchevans
09-15-2008, 09:15 AM

You really need to stop thinking every team cheats. The Pats are the first NFL Dynasty of the 21st Century. They win a ton of games because they have a good team. Give me neg rep, but anyone who wants to whine about spygate is just sour grapes IMO.

sba
09-15-2008, 09:20 AM

That's pretty much a myth at this point. Their D is old, they have no secondary, their once awesome o-line has become suspect, and their running game is pretty pedestrian.

bledslow
09-15-2008, 02:08 PM
That's pretty much a myth at this point. Their D is old, they have no secondary, their once awesome o-line has become suspect, and their running game is pretty pedestrian.

who's old on defense besides harrison(who never ages,lets be honest)? bruschi has been basically replaced by mayo who is now better then teddy. the next oldest is vrable/thomas,who are in there EARLY 30's and have a lot left. You talked right out of ur azz,pats defense is still top notch.

The O will do enough to get by.

nothing easier them educating bills fans,oh and btw,all teams steal sighs,and always will,it's part of the game.

bigbub2352
09-15-2008, 02:17 PM
jets look weak to me

DynaPaul
09-15-2008, 04:33 PM
I notice that Cassell has tunnel vision and likes to lock onto one receiver from the plays get go.

Michael82
09-15-2008, 05:15 PM
I notice that Cassell has tunnel vision and likes to lock onto one receiver from the plays get go.
If we pressure him like we pressured both Hasselbeck and Garrard....we will force him to make dumb decisions with the ball and will sack him. I just wish we played him earlier than we do.