PDA

View Full Version : Positives & Negatives from yesterday

elltrain22
09-15-2008, 07:39 AM
I was thoroughly pleased w/ that victory yesterday. Here were some positives & negatives I saw yesterday.

Positives

- our defense made big plays when they needed to-- which is the sign of a good team, and a team that is well prepared.

- running game was very effective. both lynch & action jackson were utilized very effectively. It was a good idea to give jackson alot of touches yesterday in the heat, to keep Lynch fresh at all times.

- passing game was great. OUr o-line did a great job all day giving Trent all day to throw the ball.

- finally working James Hardy into the lineup. I wanna see more of this kid.

- Did a good job, for the most part, stopping the run.

Negatives:

- We got out coached a bit the start of the 2nd half when Del Rio had that onside kick, and also we left personal on the field too long on the Jags td drive.

- More James Hardy please....

- Our secondary was getting schooled at times versus some very candy ass Jags Wr's.

- how did I forget about this, TACKLING!!!!!!!!!! That was ridiculous. Seriously, how many times did we have guys wrapped up in the backfield, but didn't finish the play, and let guys make positive gains.

- The challenge that DJ made was stupid. Friggen waste of a timeout.

===================

all in all, I am happy.

Go Bills.

Jeff1220
09-15-2008, 07:52 AM
Tackling was the biggest neg for sure.

Positives I saw:

Guys stepped up to pick up the slack for other areas of the team.
Youbouty has been solid for two straight weeks now.
Fred Jackson had a huge day catching the ball out of the backfield.
The D hanging tough despite the heat in the 4th to hold Jax to a FG after the fumble.
Chambers and Walker rotating to accomodate a not-so-in-shape Peters.