PDA

View Full Version : my view after 2 weeks of bills football

djjimkelly
09-15-2008, 10:49 AM
schonert actually has a brain and knows how to call a game.

trent is looking adequate not what id want in a starter but adequate for our style of play.

perry fewell has seemed to have scrapped the traditional cover 2.(god bless)

our running game or lack there of a running game is a bit scary.(peters coming back hopefully fixes that next few weeks)

lynch is a stud just doesnt see enough touches.

stroud is a stud.

youbouty is showing hes gonna be the 2 or 3 here for a few more years.

and the great white hope POZ has the makings of a 10 year buffalo bill.

im still petrified we have to stick with DICK. if we do well this year

HHURRICANE
09-15-2008, 10:51 AM
Do you think Losman would look better out there? I'm asking a serious question?

Pinkerton Security
09-15-2008, 10:52 AM
schonert actually has a brain and knows how to call a game.

trent is looking adequate not what id want in a starter but adequate for our style of play.

perry fewell has seemed to have scrapped the traditional cover 2.(god bless)

our running game or lack there of a running game is a bit scary.(peters coming back hopefully fixes that next few weeks)

lynch is a stud just doesnt see enough touches.

stroud is a stud.

youbouty is showing hes gonna be the 2 or 3 here for a few more years.

and the great white hope POZ has the makings of a 10 year buffalo bill.

im still petrified we have to stick with DICK. if we do well this year

i'd say trent was a little better than just adequate, but your comment is high praise from a die-hard JP fan.

historypete
09-15-2008, 10:54 AM
I'm not taking the JP/Trent bait on this one. I like JP, but Trent is giving us everything this team needs. Accurate strikes, a pocket presence, limited mistakes and he is moving the ball. Enough said!

djjimkelly
09-15-2008, 10:57 AM
Do you think Losman would look better out there? I'm asking a serious question?

im not sure he would be better or worse and im saying the 2 games combined.

but it would have been nice to see what he could do with an offense that seems to have an imagination.

one thing we can all agree on. JP never had a strong OC in his time here. and definately not one that played to any of his strengths. add in mcgahee who was hit or miss at best with his effort. it is what it is.

like ive said all along i want bills to win not be a feel good story but actually be a factor. whoever that requires at qb or HC remains to be seen.

trapezeus
09-15-2008, 11:51 AM
i'm just impressed that djjimkelly even showed up these days.

The Spaz
09-15-2008, 12:05 PM
Dude shut up Edwards has over a 100 Qb rating. I think that is more than adequate.

Yasgur's Farm
09-15-2008, 12:07 PM
I'm impressed so far... I'm not at all convinced he can handle the less than ideal weather games. He'll obviously have an opportunity to convince me.

justasportsfan
09-15-2008, 12:08 PM
I'm very impressed with Trent so far.

yordad
09-15-2008, 12:19 PM
I'm impressed so far... I'm not at all convinced he can handle the less than ideal weather games. He'll obviously have an opportunity to convince me.Well said. I hope he continues to impress. I hope he can keep opponents respecting his arm. Seems they started not to in the last game (before late pass to Lee).

2-0 though, can't complain. He came through when he needed to. I just feel we can't always rely on that, and although he had a solid game, I feel we should have had a substantial lead at that point.

jmb1099
09-15-2008, 12:30 PM
Edwards has been impressive... period. Anyone saying less at this point is either looking for attention or has no clue how impressive the win in Jacksonville was.

billsburgh
09-15-2008, 01:07 PM
I'm very impressed with Trent so far.
how can anyone not be so far?