PDA

View Full Version : Can you feel it?

jpdex12
09-15-2008, 12:19 PM
I can feel it from the fans...
I can feel it starting from the media...
I can feel it from other teams...

That "it" is confidence. Something that this team hasn't had in a while. The sign of a playoff team!

I love it! Let's keep this train rolling!

justasportsfan
09-15-2008, 12:26 PM
We've gained respect even from our division rivals. Nice.

Let's stay focused and not get all caught up in the hoopla by being overconfident. 51-3 bills over raiders.

gr8slayer
09-15-2008, 12:37 PM
We've obviously started out better than most expected but this team still has a long way to go. Hopefully they don't get big heads and start looking past teams like the Raiders, Cardinals, and Rams like so many young teams not used to success do.

Jeff1220
09-15-2008, 12:41 PM
We've obviously started out better than most expected but this team still has a long way to go. Hopefully they don't get big heads and start looking past teams like the Raiders, Cardinals, and Rams like so many young teams not used to success do.

The Cardinals are 2-0 too. Maybe that game will actually turn out to be a showdown between two good teams. It's like bizarro world.

Ingtar33
09-15-2008, 02:19 PM
The Cardinals are 2-0 too. Maybe that game will actually turn out to be a showdown between two good teams. It's like bizarro world.

the cards have a good (not great) d-line, a bad o-line, a non-existent running game, poor special teams and GREAT WRs with a pretty good QB.

They're a prototypical 7-9 to 9-7 football team, who's been tossed into the worst conference in the NFL. If they can stay healthy (no sure thing), they will probably win their division this year.

That said, i had this game penciled in as a loss for the bills. i hope im wrong.

THATHURMANATOR
09-15-2008, 02:21 PM
:bf1:

cocamide
09-15-2008, 03:02 PM
Unfortunately, we can start the season 9-0 and still end up missing the playoffs. We need to keep up this intensity throughout the whole season and get hot in the end. If we fall off in the last few months of the season, these first two wins won't mean jacks**t.

El Guapo
09-15-2008, 03:14 PM
I am anything but confident. Nervous probably sums it up best. I am forcing myself not to look past Sunday.

That being said, I hope we torch the Raiders, and I hope Hardy has another corner end zone catch in front of section 116 this week.

shelby
09-15-2008, 03:16 PM
Respect has to be earned. i don't expect us to win every game, but i have a good feeling about this season.

We are a far better team than we were last year.

parrishlynchevans
09-15-2008, 03:23 PM
I am anything but confident. Nervous probably sums it up best. I am forcing myself not to look past Sunday.

That being said, I hope we torch the Raiders, and I hope Hardy has another corner end zone catch in front of section 116 this week.

Stop playing chicken little. Do you get into a fetal position if the Bills are in the postseason? My god get some confidence, be loud and proud man!

jpdex12
09-15-2008, 09:02 PM
Why can't anyone just enjoy the "now"? I don't think that we are looking past this weekend but we haven't been 2-0 in how long? Can't we just show some pride for having a good start? If we keep playing like this we have a good shot at being at least 4-1 by the bye!