PDA

View Full Version : Yo, JJ! Where's the VID man?

jpdex12
09-15-2008, 12:21 PM
We are like addicts waiting for more...crave our urges my good man and inject a new highlight VID from week two into our veins.

Gimme Gimme Gimme!

justasportsfan
09-15-2008, 12:22 PM
jj's a slacker.

hydro
09-15-2008, 12:23 PM
It hasn't even been 24 hours since the end of the game. Chill out peeps!

Tatonka
09-15-2008, 12:30 PM
take your time jj.. this is going to be a good one.

go with some old school music this time.. like something from the metalica black cd or something like that..

or i will just shut up and you do whatever you want.

:couch:

gr8slayer
09-15-2008, 12:33 PM
take your time jj.. this is going to be a good one.

go with some old school music this time.. like something from the metalica black cd or something like that..

or i will just shut up and you do whatever you want.

:couch:
:bf1:

Billiever86
09-15-2008, 01:02 PM
its pretty awsome that this guy's videos put us in a frenzy....

good work jj...keepem coming....maybe less hard rock though! just a thought...your call! :)

RockStar36
09-15-2008, 01:05 PM
Give JJ a break guys. It hasn't even been one day. I'm assuming you all know this but those videos probably take a decent amount of time to put together and I'm sure JJ has a real life he has to deal with too.

ServoBillieves
09-15-2008, 01:06 PM
More Rock.

All That Remains baby!

I keep watching your Dolphins video from last year, with Send in the Clowns/Sixx A.M./We're All to Blame.

The Spaz
09-15-2008, 01:08 PM
Give JJ a break guys. It hasn't even been one day. I'm assuming you all know this but those videos probably take a decent amount of time to put together and I'm sure JJ has a real life he has to deal with too.

I'm sure everyone is joking and not actually expecting a video today.

BillsOwnAll
09-15-2008, 01:32 PM
We should make a forum of just videos...do we have that?

Mr. Miyagi
09-15-2008, 01:38 PM
More RAP!

JJamezz
09-15-2008, 01:43 PM
I'm sure Spaz is right..

Just a couple of points if anybody's interested..

A lot of the time is spent waiting for files to convert or save out after editing.. and it all takes a lot longer with HD resolution video. Cutting the clips out of the game takes about 1 1/2 hours, but then converting those to a format I can work with takes another 4-5 hours. Editing takes anywhere from 2 hours (for a simple one like last week) to maybe 5 hours (for some of the Miami games with all the stupid additional crap I put in them). Then maybe an additional hour to get the video saved out and up on the site.

I can't promise a video for every win! There will be one this week, but sometimes it gets harder to keep up with them as the season goes on. I do my best! I am going to try and keep them as simple as possible this year (read last paragraph).

Creating a video amounts to me listening to songs over and over again for a few hours straight.. I realize some (or many) of you don't share my taste in music, but I have to use songs I like, which 9 times out of 10 will be rock / metal, I like some nu-metal stuff too. You're probably not going to get a hip hop song out of me unless its mashed up with a guitar track.. I do like some rap, mostly old school, and may sneak something in this year.

T - Not a huge Metallica fan outside of RTL and MOP which were/are awesome.. I may have used Damage Inc. in the past, I have to check.. but I'd like to do another one, maybe Battery or something from RTL.

The last buffalo fan
09-15-2008, 01:49 PM
With or without video, thank you for trying, JJ!!

madness
09-15-2008, 02:09 PM
There will be one this week, but sometimes it gets harder to keep up with them as the season goes on.

Hopefully you're talking about the videos but either way it just might be harder for you this season then it has been in awhile. :D

thenry20
09-15-2008, 02:13 PM
We are like addicts waiting for more...crave our urges my good man and inject a new highlight VID from week two into our veins.

Gimme Gimme Gimme!

Haha, ya that's why I came here early today. Give him a couple of days to edit it out like last week's offering.

:rockon:

Cntrygal
09-15-2008, 02:15 PM
JJ - as far as I'm concerned you can take all season to make them and then parcel them out to us on your terms.

"Videos for good behavior"? :roflmao:

JJ = :10:

RingofFire
09-15-2008, 02:31 PM
I'd go with Gunz n roses WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!

RockStar36
09-15-2008, 02:38 PM
One thing I have to say about the videos, as sweet as they are, they are even better with the soundtrack used. I love the choice of music on every video and it makes them that much better.

shelby
09-15-2008, 02:40 PM
JJ....you are the master, and i know we all appreciate the time you take to make such killer highlight videos.

And yes, i think you did use "damage inc." before....but i wouldn't mind hearing it again!

RockStar36
09-15-2008, 02:42 PM
If I remember correctly it was a Bills/Jets video from the year McGahee had the long run and it was a blowout in NJ.

BAM
09-15-2008, 02:51 PM
Those things take forever to make. I'm impressed that he can do it before the next game even. I don't even know how long it took me to make my son's birthday video (although it was 14+ minutes long).

HAMMER
09-15-2008, 03:08 PM

Thanks Dad.

RockStar36
09-15-2008, 03:12 PM
Thanks Dad.

:up:

Michael82
09-15-2008, 04:48 PM
Take your time, JJ! Your videos are definitely worth the wait. :drool:

hammerbillsfan
09-15-2008, 06:09 PM
Take your time, JJ! Your videos are definitely worth the wait. :drool:

you on the other hand with your pics :tap:

Michael82
09-15-2008, 06:22 PM
you on the other hand with your pics :tap:
Oh ****, I forgot about the game pics. I uploaded the Brunners pics last week but forgot about the gameday pics. :doh:

I'll try getting them up by Wednesday. :D

gr8slayer
09-15-2008, 06:53 PM
I'd go with Gunz n roses WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!
Yeah because that hasn't been used a quarter of a million times in highlight videos.

ServoBillieves
09-15-2008, 07:00 PM
Take your time JJ, I owe it to you for finding this site!

Love the metal/nu metal. I was listening to Chiron today (by All That Remains) and could've sworn I heard it in one of the videos. Which, of course, is impossible, since it just came out :beer:.

Great job on them, and I know there's probly nothing we could do, but might as well ask. Is there anything people can do to help?

jpdex12
09-15-2008, 08:56 PM
I'm sure Spaz is right..

Just a couple of points if anybody's interested..

A lot of the time is spent waiting for files to convert or save out after editing.. and it all takes a lot longer with HD resolution video. Cutting the clips out of the game takes about 1 1/2 hours, but then converting those to a format I can work with takes another 4-5 hours. Editing takes anywhere from 2 hours (for a simple one like last week) to maybe 5 hours (for some of the Miami games with all the stupid additional crap I put in them). Then maybe an additional hour to get the video saved out and up on the site.

I can't promise a video for every win! There will be one this week, but sometimes it gets harder to keep up with them as the season goes on. I do my best! I am going to try and keep them as simple as possible this year (read last paragraph).

Creating a video amounts to me listening to songs over and over again for a few hours straight.. I realize some (or many) of you don't share my taste in music, but I have to use songs I like, which 9 times out of 10 will be rock / metal, I like some nu-metal stuff too. You're probably not going to get a hip hop song out of me unless its mashed up with a guitar track.. I do like some rap, mostly old school, and may sneak something in this year.

T - Not a huge Metallica fan outside of RTL and MOP which were/are awesome.. I may have used Damage Inc. in the past, I have to check.. but I'd like to do another one, maybe Battery or something from RTL.

Bon Jovi...Wanted Dead or Alive! That's a perfect song for that game.

Regulators, mount up!