PDA

View Full Version : Dear J. Peters

M
09-15-2008, 02:33 PM
please get back in "football" shape so Langston can concentrate on his job. Thanks. :bf1: Walker

BEST ADJUSTER: Langston Walker – His flipping back and forth from right to left tackle, sometimes during the same series in Sunday’s game, required supreme concentration mentally. And with the oppressively hot conditions making the task more challenging <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Walker</st1:place></st1:City> came through with flying colors.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

shelby
09-15-2008, 02:37 PM
He has been outstanding!

Mr. Pink
09-15-2008, 02:43 PM
I must commend Langston for the job he's done here.

I also must commend Marv for taking a chance on him or seeing something in him that pretty much everyone else couldn't.

He absolutely blew in Oakland and I ripped him and the organization for taking him.

Thankfully, I was wrong.

casdhf
09-15-2008, 02:58 PM
As you are most the time, YaY!

Michael82
09-15-2008, 04:40 PM
I must commend Langston for the job he's done here.

I also must commend Marv for taking a chance on him or seeing something in him that pretty much everyone else couldn't.

He absolutely blew in Oakland and I ripped him and the organization for taking him.

Thankfully, I was wrong.
So were a lot of people. :up:

Ed
09-15-2008, 04:43 PM
Give him a raise!

DrGraves
09-15-2008, 04:53 PM
We shouldve started negotiating his contract when he let trent get raped from behind.