PDA

View Full Version : Kawika

Bone
09-15-2008, 06:56 PM
I have an official man crush on this dude!

Lexwhat
09-15-2008, 07:04 PM
I thought he played a bad game yesterday.

SquishDaFish
09-15-2008, 07:30 PM
It wasnt a bad game. But not a great one either

Sportsuser101
09-15-2008, 07:55 PM
He missed a ****load of tackles.

Meathead
09-15-2008, 08:11 PM
man you guys are tough

they hold one of if not the best rb tandems in the league to 66 combined rushing yards and 99 total combined rushing yards and you guys are all over em

no they werent as dominating as week 1 and yes they had some tackling problems, but they were still pretty damn good

Mad Bomber
09-15-2008, 08:30 PM
His "bad" game was as good or better than any of our LBs last year.....

This guy is a stud. He has the size and speed that we have been missing in our LB corps for the last year.

OK...every game won't be a ProBowl level effort.....but he is a STUD.

He makes our D better. He plays really well behind our VASTLY improved D line.

I am happy to have him on our team. :up:

Mad Bomber
09-15-2008, 08:35 PM
Don't make me :negrep: you....

:D

Mad Bomber
09-15-2008, 08:38 PM
It wasnt a bad game. But not a great one either
Every game doesn't have to be a ProBowl level game. He played a solid game.

It's funny how Bills fans go from "we suck" to "damn, he didn't play a Pro Bowl, completely dominating game"

The nice thing is that we're starting to look from "sucking" to "dominating"....

casdhf
09-15-2008, 08:41 PM
mad, you suck

Mad Bomber
09-15-2008, 09:00 PM
mad, you suck
Thanks, cas...I have been missing positive, reaffirming posts like this...

:up::posrep:

Lexwhat
09-15-2008, 09:40 PM
Don't make me :negrep: you....

:D

lol, hey look, I am VERY happy to have him, and I know he's gonna bounce back...

He's 10x better than Keith Ellison, a locker-room leader, and was a genius pick-up by our FO.

I just thought he had a rough game yesterday, that's all. :D

Sportsuser101
09-15-2008, 11:52 PM
Oh jump off the damn bandwagon and tell the truth. The defense was solid but Mitchell didnt play his best. He missed 3 tackles that I remember specifically and i'm not sure if there were others. Stop being a bunch of homers when any player on the Bills gets critisized. We're 2-0 great but it doesn't mean we can't get better because when we play better teams were going to need better play out of specific players most notably Mitchell, who played very well in game 1, but played subpar in game 2 and Lynch who besides 2 plays in which he scored hasn't done much.

jimbohastle51
09-16-2008, 01:43 AM
mitchell is solid and deffinatly a buffalo type of player. i hope we get another good LB on the other side soon. ellison is NOT a full time player and he is starting to show it and it will be more noticable as the season goes on as it was last year. be nice if we picked someone up via free agency for next year we either need to draft a LB first round or a TE first round and get the one of the 2 we dont get in the draft via free agency in the offseason. those are the only 2 weekness i see.

Dujek
09-16-2008, 03:57 AM
He suffered from slippery hands syndrome on Sunday, but overall he looks like a great addition to the team.

Goobylal
09-16-2008, 04:35 PM
Think of it this way, guys. He's knew to the team. He didn't have that great of a game. Yet the Bills won, are 2-0, and should only continue to get better.

Mad Bomber
09-16-2008, 07:25 PM
Oh jump off the damn bandwagon and tell the truth. The defense was solid but Mitchell didnt play his best. He missed 3 tackles that I remember specifically and i'm not sure if there were others. Stop being a bunch of homers when any player on the Bills gets critisized. We're 2-0 great but it doesn't mean we can't get better because when we play better teams were going to need better play out of specific players most notably Mitchell, who played very well in game 1, but played subpar in game 2 and Lynch who besides 2 plays in which he scored hasn't done much.
Our entire defense, with the exception of Youboty, tackled like s**t.

You are EXACTLY right when you say that this D needs to tackle better (at least that is what you were trying to say in your noncoherent rambling). :D

DynaPaul
09-16-2008, 07:27 PM
I wish we still had Crowell. His replacement, Ellis, isn't making any plays.

Mad Bomber
09-16-2008, 07:32 PM
I wish we still had Crowell. His replacement, Ellis, isn't making any plays. The nice thing is that he HASN'T HAD TO...he hasn't been a detriment to the defense, like I was afraid he would be...

The front four, especially the tackes (I love you, Marcus Stroud) have made the LBs job a lot easier. It would be amazing to see what our D could be with Crow in there, but I'll take Ellis NOT getting called out for crappy plays over Crow making tackles 10 yards past the line of scrimmage like he did last year...