PDA

View Full Version : Steeler fan says, "I Told You So!"

Preacher
09-15-2008, 08:57 PM
:clap::clap:

So when we played in the preseason, I came over here and TOLD YOU ALL that the Bills had talent on this team!! (of course, I think you all knew that).

Now, two games into the season, i think the Bills are showing it! Sure, they haven't played Dallas or Pittsburgh or the Pats* yet, but they DID beat the Jags... and Seattle, while not the team many thought they were... the Hawks still pose a good challenge.

So congrats.

Its a LONG season... but I SURE hope we see the Bills playing significant games in December... and maybe come to the burgh in January.... (for a loss :D)

Seriously... rather it be you then the Brwons.

Last year, I wanted the AFCN to dominate.... but I am SO sick of the Clowns nation thinking that they are the second coming...when they are only the second coming of the Bungles. So this year, I say it now... GO BILLS.

shelby
09-15-2008, 08:58 PM
Thank you Preacher!

mybills
09-15-2008, 09:01 PM
Thanks, P! :up:

TigerJ
09-15-2008, 09:18 PM
Careful, Preacher. You hang around here much longer and you may turn into a Bills fan. Already it seems to working into your blood. By the way, thanks!

Mitchy moo
09-15-2008, 09:23 PM
We are going to be seeing your team early next year, In Buffalo.

cocamide
09-15-2008, 09:23 PM
Thanks. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Steelers made it to the SuperBowl this year. They look great.

ServoBillieves
09-15-2008, 09:26 PM
AFC Championship.

I live in Steeler country... and could die that week.

Mitchy moo
09-15-2008, 09:38 PM
AFC Championship.

I live in Steeler country... and could die that week.

:rockon:

OpIv37
09-15-2008, 09:50 PM
good post.

The Bills have clearly improved in a lot of ways, but they also have to prove they belong in the league with the Pats, Steelers and Cowboys. Right now, they still seem to be at least one level below those teams, possibly two.

Playoffs is asking too much- I just want every game to matter.

Preacher
09-15-2008, 10:51 PM
good post.

The Bills have clearly improved in a lot of ways, but they also have to prove they belong in the league with the Pats, Steelers and Cowboys. Right now, they still seem to be at least one level below those teams, possibly two.

And this is the reason I choose to post here... (and root for the BIlls when it doesn't affect my Steelers!)

A few years ago, the Bungles won a couple games, and all of a sudden, they were the champs, long before they ever proved anything. Last year and in this offseason, same with the Browns.

However, the Bills fans seem to have their head screwed on straight.

2 wins doesn't mean the SB will be handed over-- it is just a good start to a long season. You all know that... could you please explain to some other fanbases.

Mitchy moo
09-15-2008, 10:59 PM
And this is the reason I choose to post here... (and root for the BIlls when it doesn't affect my Steelers!)

A few years ago, the Bungles won a couple games, and all of a sudden, they were the champs, long before they ever proved anything. Last year and in this offseason, same with the Browns.

However, the Bills fans seem to have their head screwed on straight.

2 wins doesn't mean the SB will be handed over-- it is just a good start to a long season. You all know that... could you please explain to some other fanbases.

I'll have a motorcycle waiting for Ben to ride up to Buffalo for the AFC championship game, tell him to get his leather ready.

J/K.

P.S. Thanks for the props.

Michael82
09-16-2008, 12:57 AM
Thanks for the compliments Preacher. Glad to have you aboard. :up:

BTW, your ole buddy Bill Cowher thinks the same thing about the Bills. They are his pick to win the AFC East. :D

Meathead
09-16-2008, 02:35 AM
can i get an amen

syracuse76
09-16-2008, 02:40 AM

So when we played in the preseason, I came over here and TOLD YOU ALL that the Bills had talent on this team!! (of course, I think you all knew that).

Now, two games into the season, i think the Bills are showing it! Sure, they haven't played Dallas or Pittsburgh or the Pats* yet, but they DID beat the Jags... and Seattle, while not the team many thought they were... the Hawks still pose a good challenge.

So congrats.

Its a LONG season... but I SURE hope we see the Bills playing significant games in December... and maybe come to the burgh in January.... (for a loss :D)

Seriously... rather it be you then the Brwons.

Last year, I wanted the AFCN to dominate.... but I am SO sick of the Clowns nation thinking that they are the second coming...when they are only the second coming of the Bungles. So this year, I say it now... GO BILLS.

its more like you will be coming to buffalo , and we take care of whats left of "big" ben

BAM
09-16-2008, 05:44 AM
Hallelujah!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1423/1087251155_7f54f368c8.jpg?v=0

(http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1423/1087251155_7f54f368c8.jpg?v=0)

Dujek
09-16-2008, 05:47 AM
Thanks Preacher.

I think the Bills are a much better team than they have been for the last decade, however I'm going to keep my optimism in check until a playoff spot is (hopefully) locked up.

Historian
09-16-2008, 06:58 AM

I am SO sick of the Clowns nation thinking that they are the second coming...when they are only the second coming of the Bungles. So this year, I say it now... GO BILLS.

:rofl:

HHURRICANE
09-16-2008, 07:47 AM
I think we have alot of talented posters here. The fact that a Pittsburgh fan came over here to give our team some kudos is great.

Thanks Preacher.

Philagape
09-16-2008, 08:56 AM
Preach it brotha

Michael82
09-16-2008, 09:51 AM
:rofl:
We definitely know who he is rooting for, on November 17! :snicker:

trapezeus
09-16-2008, 10:27 AM
good post.

wow, from a guy who doesnt like that the fan base has settled for mediocrity over the years. This is a stunning statement. i get what you are saying, but if this team keeps winning up through the chargers game and takes that game, i am pretty sure that everyone will take notice of the bills and that they will be a favorite to win the East. Particularly if cassels struggles.

i don't think the pats looked so good. the jets looked that bad.