PDA

View Full Version : BILLIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

syracuse76
09-16-2008, 06:47 AM
why is it that there are still so many that hold doubt. i mean it all most like a marriage, you have bad times and good times. you put the bad times BEHIND YOU.
its time to put the bad times behind us folks. either all in or not in. this team that OBD has assembled is legit. ok we did beat up a limp dick seahawks team ill give you that. BUT we did beat JAX!!!! i will give you that they were missing 2 OL. but from what i saw i dont think those starters would of made that big a difference. they did just fine. we did miss a **** load of tackles but i think they will go back to basic and fix that after they see the tape. now there defense is legit we all know that. we put quality points on the board against a very good defense. there is no more hopefully, there is no more i think. it is they will and they can . its time to sit back relax.....pop open a couple of bud lights (my nectar of choice) and relax. we will have our losses but not many 3 maybe 4 tops IMHO. JUMP ON BOARD BILLS FANS CAUSE THE BEAST OF THE EAST IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitchy moo
09-16-2008, 06:53 AM
It's been a bad relationship for 9 years now, not much sex and she gained weight up until now. Now she's on a diet, had a boob job and dyed her hair blonde, game on.

shelby
09-16-2008, 06:53 AM
It's like battered woman syndrome. Some of us can't help but feel that the other shoe is going to drop. You get lulled into complacency, get confident, start to believe that this year will be different....and then BAM! the football gods give you the almighty *****slap.

i am more excited this season then i have been in years! i pray the wheels don't come off.

:gobills:

syracuse76
09-16-2008, 06:55 AM
It's been a bad relationship for 9 years now, not much sex and she gained weight up until now. Now she's on a diet, had a boob job and dyed her hair blonde, game on.
naw man she had been on that atkins diet the past 3 years. she had the boob job about 2 years ago and finally died her hair in the offseason this past.
she is ****ing hot right now, i cant wait till she take me all the way home
LETS GO
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

syracuse76
09-16-2008, 06:59 AM
It's like battered woman syndrome. Some of us can't help but feel that the other shoe is going to drop. You get lulled into complacency, get confident, start to believe that this year will be different....and then BAM! the football gods give you the almighty *****slap.

i am more excited this season then i have been in years! i pray the wheels don't come off.

:gobills:

SHELBY.....SHLEBY...SHELBY
i know some or maybe alot of you are older then myself (32) but as long as i can remember i have lived those ups and downs even before kelly said he hated buffalo and didnt want to come here i remember that back in 85 he was just getting out of the usfl. this is who we are and what we do we bleed red and blue we throw the tv out when they lose and drink till we puke win they win. i feel the same about this year. the past decade has been depressing ask my shrink he is rich because of it. but after this past draft i had a feeling the air smelled different and it wasnt my gas. it was the smell of the playoffs and contention in the east again. this year is going to be a good year. it is our year to shine and finally prove the nay sayers that we are back DONT **** WITH US ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

mybills
09-16-2008, 07:07 AM
Bills fan 39 years.
Married 24 years.

I guess I'm still a newly wed.

mybills
09-16-2008, 07:09 AM
seriously, anything can happen in the NFL..good or bad..so I just wait to see.

syracuse76
09-16-2008, 07:13 AM
you are 100% right anything can happen in the nfl.....anything= bills + superbowl or bills 16-0
anything can happen
billieve!!!!!!!!!!