X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Walker�s double duty

In this election year there isn�t a politician out there that wants to be called a flip-flopper. The politically astute Langston Walker probably doesn�t want that moniker either, but in light of his swing tackle performance last Sunday it might be appropriate.

Walker, who had been manning the left tackle position for Buffalo full-time in the absence of Jason Peters, had double duty against the Jaguars. With Peters not in 100 percent game shape Walker had to play right and left tackle throughout the course of the game.

• M
    • Aug 2006

Re: Walker�s double duty

“I don’t really need somebody to come up to me to say I did a good job,” said Walker. “The coaching staff did, but I think that the players know what to expect from me. And I’m going to give 100 percent on every play no matter what position I’m playing. Whether it’s left tackle, right tackle or wide receiver, Turk I hope you’re reading this. I’ll do it all. I’ll do what’s asked of me to get a win.”
    Love this guy!
    Let's Go Bills ... B B B B B B Bills!

Comment

• Meathead
      Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
      • Jul 2002

nice thread t�tle
      One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Meathead
        Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
        • Jul 2002

that very impressive of walker

can you imagine having to shift your mind and body around from one play to another as you swap sides like that? all the mechanics are opposite and sometimes different. that hada be tough
        One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

I think Kirk Chambers is a lot better than we gave him credit for. Peters/Walker and Walker/Chambers were being interchanged with no real noticeable effect on the O. Who saw that one coming?
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
              • Oct 2002

Nice work Walker.

Comment

• trapezeus
                Legendary Zoner
                • Oct 2004

props to walker for doing the switch. but lets not kid ourselves, we didn't run that well as the game wore on. True that may have been a function of the heat, but it's not like Marshawn ran for 100 yards and then they swapped positions and jackson ran for 100 more.

but the oline is hanging in there better than we thought. and that's something to be positive about.

Comment

Working...
                X