• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yordad
    • Dec 2007

Week 3 NFL power rankings

NFL.com power rankings

10 (13) Bills 2-0-0 The Bills scored 10 points in the fourth quarter in a comeback victory in the Jacksonville heat. They should be 3-0 after their home game against the reeling Raiders. (TG)

link
    Last edited by yordad; 09-16-2008, 07:35 PM.
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

Re: Week 3 NFL power rankings

Originally posted by yordad
    10 (13)Bills2-0-0The Bills scored 10 points in the fourth quarter in a comeback victory in the Jacksonville heat. They should be 3-0 after their home game against the reeling Raiders. (TG)

link

I may be a homer, but we should be 7. Its not how good we are, but how bad everyone else is. 1st, the colts are 1-1. A 1-1 team should not be in front of a 2-0 team. 2nd is the Titans. They beat the Bengals? We beat 2 teams who were in the playoffs last year. We are the only team that beat 2 teams who went to the playoffs last year. Also Carolina still shouldnt be at 8. Both games they barely won. The difference of both games is 5. One came against the bears. Here are my power rankings.

1. Dallas
    2. Phil
    3. GB
    4. NYG
    5. Pit
    6. NE
    7. Buffalo
    8. Den
    9. Ten
    10. Car

Comment

• yordad
      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Mitchell59
      I may be a homer, but we should be 7. Its not how good we are, but how bad everyone else is. 1st, the colts are 1-1. A 1-1 team should not be in front of a 2-0 team. 2nd is the Titans. They beat the Bengals? We beat 2 teams who were in the playoffs last year. We are the only team that beat 2 teams who went to the playoffs last year. Also Carolina still shouldnt be at 8. Both games they barely won. The difference of both games is 5. One came against the bears. Here are my power rankings.

1. Dallas
      2. Phil
      3. GB
      4. NYG
      5. Pit
      6. NE
      7. Buffalo
      8. Den
      9. Ten
      10. Car
      Can't say I disagree.
      "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• DMBcrew36
        • Feb 2005

Eh it goes beyond mere records. I have no problem with the Colts being ahead of us despite being 1-1. You're talking about a team with guys like Sanders, Manning, Wayne, Harrison, Addai, and Clark. They've also proven themselves in the past few years.

And as excited as I am about the Bills, we just beat two 0-2 teams. One of then, Seattle, may be terrible. I'm still holding some reservation for when we have proven we can beat a playoff calliber team, because we haven't proven all that much thus far.

Comment

• DrGraves
          • Mar 2008

i think denver is a good football team.. and better than us at the moment.

Comment

• yordad
            • Dec 2007

Originally posted by DrGraves
            i think denver is a good football team.. and better than us at the moment.
            So far I think they are deap even. Well, the Bills didn't need the refs help to win in Jacksonville, so I give them the tie breaker. Both teams were pretty par last year.

Comment

Working...
            X