PDA

View Full Version : ESPN (sorry)

Mitchell55
09-16-2008, 08:39 PM
They have a poll for best 2-0 team and they have Denver but not buffalo.

LtFinFan66
09-16-2008, 08:49 PM
I can see that. You guys will gain more national respect with each win.....that being said, Denver should be 1-1

Mitchell55
09-16-2008, 08:53 PM
I can see that. You guys will gain most national respect with each win.....that being said, Denver should be 1-1

We have the Rams and Oakland comming up. We wont get any respect playing those teams.

OpIv37
09-16-2008, 08:54 PM
dude, just get over it.

Every now and then, some writer at ESPN will give the Bills props. But the network will never give the Bills their due. We haven't been winning much lately. We play in a small market. When we do win, we do it as a team instead of with some flashy superstar. Our players don't date supermodels or hotel heiresses or ditzy pop stars.

Personally, I think those are all good things (except the "not winning" part, obviously). But those things will never attract viewers (read: advertising dollars) the way large market superstars who date celebrities and talk trash to the media will.

So, **** ESPN. If the Bills go on a run, the real fans who follow the team will see it and that's all that matters.

BADTHINGSMAN
09-16-2008, 08:54 PM
They have a poll for best 2-0 team and they have Denver but not buffalo.

Thats messed up, but then again atleast there isnt a poll with the best QB named Favre.