• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

32 Questions:

8. Buffalo Bills: If you could draft Trent Edwards or JaMarcus Russell right now, which quarterback would you take?
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• Confused
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jun 2007

Re: 32 Questions:

dumb question. Project QB who is a product of the system he played in Vs. a QB from a terrible team, with great instincts, superb accuracy, a great pocket awareness? uhhhhhh, trent please. The Raiders should be the ones kicking themselves. But then again they strive for stupidity on Draft Day.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by hoofhearted
      dumb question. Project QB who is a product of the system he played in Vs. a QB from a terrible team, with great instincts, superb accuracy, a great pocket awareness? uhhhhhh, trent please. The Raiders should be the ones kicking themselves. But then again they strive for stupidity on Draft Day.
      it's not dumb in hindsight. If you drafted Trent at no.1 back then you'd be called an idiot.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• hydro
        • Oct 2005

If I was a team drafting a QB. I would stay clear of the first round. Hardly ever do they amount to anything...
        BERNIAC!

Comment

• Confused
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Jun 2007

Originally posted by justasportsfan
          it's not dumb in hindsight. If you drafted Trent at no.1 back then you'd be called an idiot.
          they wouldnt have had to draft him @ no.1. they could have got another RB!!!(hahaha) or a LB or a DT or DE or something better than fatty russell

Comment

• Confused
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Jun 2007

Originally posted by hydrosmak
            If I was a team drafting a QB. I would stay clear of the first round. Hardly ever do they amount to anything...
            odd how true that is.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

I would never have taken JaMarcus Russell in the first place, let alone now. All he had was arm strength, and we know what that did for guys like Ryan Leaf.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• yordad
                • Dec 2007

I believe that is a myth. Unless you have some stat?
                "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• hydro
                  • Oct 2005

Originally posted by yordad
                  I believe that is a myth. Unless you have some stat?
                  A myth that is also my opinion. I might look into it further later though. Just something that I have noticed lately.
                  BERNIAC!

Comment

• yordad
                    • Dec 2007

A myth that is also my opinion. I might look into it further later though. Just something that I have noticed lately.
                    That didn't sound like an opinion.
                    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Bulldog
                      Top Dog
                      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                      I would never have taken JaMarcus Russell in the first place, let alone now. All he had was arm strength, and we know what that did for guys like Ryan Leaf.
                      Are you going to be in Jimmy's lot on Sunday? Some of the guys I roll up with bought a motorhome this year so we have to park in the back now. Maybe we can get together and have a beer or two.
                      I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• hydro
                        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by yordad
                        That didn't sound like an opinion.
                        Yeah your right. When I refer to what I am thinking using "I". That means I am stating it as a fact.

:sarcasm:

Last edited by hydro; 09-17-2008, 06:36 PM.
                        BERNIAC!

Comment

Working...
                        X