PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original: Kevin Shenoy

northernbillfan
09-17-2008, 09:34 AM
The year. 2004. Your question is the following: “Which of the following most likely will not happen?”

A. The Bills lose a close game on the road and fail to go 2-0.
B. Lehman Brothers will fail.
C. John Kerry will be a major political figure for the foreseeable future.

Got your answer? Now it’s 2008 and pick answer. Strange how the context of time can change what you think to be true from what you know to be true. .

Now the Lehman news hit close to home as my wife works (or worked depending on what we hear in the next couple days/weeks) at the company. On Sunday when the Bills won and I was genuinely pumped that we took a game from a playoff team in come-from-behind fashion on the road, it was quickly tempered by the fact the bankruptcy was imminent. Shelly’s co-worker called shortly after the game and told us everyone was coming into the office to pick up their stuff that Sunday night.

W ar winning! Swt!!! (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2008/09/17/one_fans_view_aw_ar_winning_swta.php)

Dujek
09-17-2008, 09:42 AM
:bf1:

mybills
09-17-2008, 09:47 AM
I agree about NE, disagree about the 5-0..still standing by your first thought of 4-1 which was also mine. The TD..(for about a second) I did think Hardy's right foot went out because that's expected as a Bills fan, but they showed it again right away and I knew we were in it to win. :bf1: Bills :bf1: Kevin. Good job, good luck to your wife & cousin, too.

Dr. Lecter
09-17-2008, 10:25 AM
Vry nic!

shelby
09-17-2008, 11:43 AM
Good luck....