• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Zone Original: Kevin Shenoy

The year. 2004. Your question is the following: “Which of the following most likely will not happen?”

A. The Bills lose a close game on the road and fail to go 2-0.
    B. Lehman Brothers will fail.
    C. John Kerry will be a major political figure for the foreseeable future.

Got your answer? Now it’s 2008 and pick answer. Strange how the context of time can change what you think to be true from what you know to be true. .

Now the Lehman news hit close to home as my wife works (or worked depending on what we hear in the next couple days/weeks) at the company. On Sunday when the Bills won and I was genuinely pumped that we took a game from a playoff team in come-from-behind fashion on the road, it was quickly tempered by the fact the bankruptcy was imminent. Shelly’s co-worker called shortly after the game and told us everyone was coming into the office to pick up their stuff that Sunday night.

W ar winning! Swt!!!
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• Dujek
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Jan 2008

Re: Zone Original: Kevin Shenoy

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

I agree about NE, disagree about the 5-0..still standing by your first thought of 4-1 which was also mine. The TD..(for about a second) I did think Hardy's right foot went out because that's expected as a Bills fan, but they showed it again right away and I knew we were in it to win. Bills Kevin. Good job, good luck to your wife & cousin, too.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
        Zero for Zero!
        • Mar 2003

Vry nic!
        Originally posted by mysticsoto
        Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• shelby
          The Vanilla *****
          • Jul 2002