• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romes
    • Jul 2002

To all the Bills fans at the Jags game

Well done!

Michael from Jacksonville
    I am a season ticket holder and make every game no matter the weather condition. I tell you, this Sunday was the worst but, the last quarter of a close game at home, our team can use our support. It is embarrassing to have other team fans become louder than our own fans when the game is 17-16.

Vic: Disappointment can send people to their cars late in the game. When my dad took me to games when I was a kid, I lived in fear of the inevitable late-game, “Let’s go.” I understand that thinking and make allowances for it. What I don’t understand is the alien abductions at halftime. If I’m going to buy a ticket and go to the trouble of driving, parking, finding my seat, etc., I’m not gonna leave at halftime. That one I can’t figure out. It has to be aliens.
    Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Jacksonville Fans really do blow

Michael from Jacksonville
    I am a season ticket holder and make every game no matter the weather condition. I tell you, this Sunday was the worst but, the last quarter of a close game at home, our team can use our support. It is embarrassing to have other team fans become louder than our own fans when the game is 17-16.

Vic: Disappointment can send people to their cars late in the game. When my dad took me to games when I was a kid, I lived in fear of the inevitable late-game, “Let’s go.” I understand that thinking and make allowances for it. What I don’t understand is the alien abductions at halftime. If I’m going to buy a ticket and go to the trouble of driving, parking, finding my seat, etc., I’m not gonna leave at halftime. That one I can’t figure out. It has to be aliens.

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Re: To all the Bills fans at the Jags game

oops I just posted this please delete mine.

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

Re: Jacksonville Fans really do blow

funny stuff. Vic nailed a funny truism of being a kid at the game. fathers are always so interested to beat the traffic. i remember hating the "let'sgo" claim when i ws young. father's also have a good gauge as to when their kid is going to expire and if they have to carry the kid to the car. That being said, my dad always made the right call when to go.

I think that's why i stay til the bitter end all the time now, unless i booked a flight that is too close to call.

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

threads merged.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
            I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
            • May 2005

Thank You Thank You...

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
              Pinkerton's son
              • Feb 2006

Re: Jacksonville Fans really do blow

Originally posted by trapezeus
              funny stuff. Vic nailed a funny truism of being a kid at the game. fathers are always so interested to beat the traffic. i remember hating the "let'sgo" claim when i ws young. father's also have a good gauge as to when their kid is going to expire and if they have to carry the kid to the car. That being said, my dad always made the right call when to go.

I think that's why i stay til the bitter end all the time now, unless i booked a flight that is too close to call.
              ya i enjoyed that as well. I ALWAYS put on my best pouty face when I was little trying to make my dad feel bad for leaving early. Didnt matter if it was at a local college hockey game, or at the good old Stade Olympique up in Montreal, or the couple times we made the trip to Rich Stadium.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                • May 2003

Yeah me!!!

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘