• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

interesting take on Cassel and brady. Very Buffalonian

" THE BRADY LEGACY. From Brian Maxwell, of Minneapolis: "I know it's early but if the Pats win the Super Bowl this year with Matt Cassel, does it reflect negatively on Tom Brady's legacy? I think if that happens, we can stop the "greatest of all-time" talk.''

That was a question from MMQB tuesday edition. i thought, "a nice consolation prize should the bills season fall apart and the pats continue their winning ways.
  • Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Re: interesting take on Cassel and brady. Very Buffalonian

I'd still rather they suck out and not even make the playoffs. We will never stop hearing about Brady no matter what, so we may as well watch them lose while possible.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

so far it looks as though Brady had a huge impact on their team. They're still winning, but they were dominant with him. Now they're barely squeaking by.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

so true, OP. last year's pats team leaves no doubt in the NFL fans mind that they are the team to beat after playing KC and the Jets. Right now, in their wins, they look like an old defense who is getting a break from inept offenses and a weak offense making due with poor defenses.

i also agree with pinkdogg. i'd rather have this team lose. but i am very interested in having our matchup be a meaningful game and beat the patriots. i think that really supercharges everyone if we go to foxboro and get the monkey off our back in a very meaningful game as opposed to beating another decimated team.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

It is clear to see just how important Brady is to that team. They look like a shell of their former selves. Lucky for them they still have a lot of talent and good coaching.

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

They have been kicking a lot of FGs instead of scoring TDs this season.

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

New England's win over KC is hardly a surprise. KC is in the conversation about the worst team in the league. The win over the Jets is interesting in light of the Jets' hope for a Favre led playoff run. Either Belichik is every bit the genius of his legend, or the Jets really aren't that good even with Favre. I rather like to think it is the latter. New England, like the Bills, does not have the toughest schedule in the league this season. I hope when they play some good teams they fall flat on their ugly faces.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
              X