What single change can you attribute the most significant to the current success?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

What single change can you attribute the most significant to the current success?

What single factor is the most glaring reason why the Bills are looking great so far at 2-0 after beating 2 previous season playoff teams?
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: What single change can you attribute the most significant to the current success?

I'm going with Turk and his play calling on offense.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
      Zero for Zero!
      • Mar 2003

Re: What single change can you attribute the most significant to the current success?

Marcus Stroud
      Originally posted by mysticsoto
      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• yordad
        • Dec 2007

Turk, for sure.
        "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• MikeInRoch
          • Sep 2003

I was going to say defensive free agent pick ups, but if I need to be more specific I'll agree with Stroud.
          "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• Bufftp
            Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Having last years experience this year.
            Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
            "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
            Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
            - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
            to be led by permanent ideals -
            that is what keeps a man patient
            when the world ignores him,
            and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• Lexwhat
              • Feb 2005

Trent Edwards.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                Peterman Sucks!
                • Mar 2006

Trent

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Derek Fine
                  COMING SOON...
                  Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
                    I'm going with Turk and his play calling on offense.
                    That's the first thing that came to my mind too.

Comment

• don137
                      • Jul 2002

I think w/o a combination of factors the Bills would not be playing at their current level. Trent, Schonert's playcalling, Stroud and a healthy team are all keys to the turnaround.

Comment

• Captain gameboy
                        • Jul 2002

Experience, with the players we always thought we'd have on the field, and who are not hurt.

Comment

• raphael120
                          Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                          • Oct 2005

To have such a turnaround, (from 0-2 to 2-0) I think it's a lot of factors.

More experienced younger players, new veteran leadership (Stroud, Michell, even Whitner to an extent), new OC that doesn't have his head up his ass, continued improvement from Edwards (I dont see any young QB lumps yet), more experienced depth (CB, OL, RB, S, D-line).

And I honestly think this team battling as much as it did through so much adversity last season brought this team so close together that I think morale is through the roof, even more so now. This team plays hard for eachother, not for themselves, and sometimes that's all the edge you need.
                          Last edited by raphael120; 09-17-2008, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                            • May 2003

I think it's the continuing development of our young players.
                            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Dr. Pepper
                              • Apr 2008

i think they all stayed at a holiday inn express before the season started.

Comment

Working...
                              X