PDA

View Full Version : SuperBowl 2010?

kernowboy
09-17-2008, 01:21 PM
When you look at the roster there are very few teams in a better position.

On defence, I don't think Ellis has suited up but when you consider our ends are Schobel, Denney and Kelsay, they are as serviceable as most. And the interior is solid. At linebacker we have quality and depth though having Crowell fit would be even better, whilst I'm not sure if there is a secondary that is better overall (starters and depth) in the rest of the NFL.

On the otherside of the line, we are beginning to have the makings of a great OL, we have excellent running backs, a balanced and mix group of receivers and a up and coming QB who is actually walking the walk.

The only potential weaker areas are TE and ..... err I think that is it. Whilst we might lose some guys to FA, we can draft and pick up free agents to more than cope with any loses and I feel we will simply be BPA in the 2009 draft.

With an excellent coaching staff at Special Teams, Defensive Coordinator and Offensive Coordinator led by an underrated Head Coach, it could be time to feel that its soon to be Bills time. This year is I feel too early but next year ...

Mitchell55
09-17-2008, 01:27 PM

On defence, I don't think Ellis has suited up but when you consider our ends are Schobel, Denney and Kelsay, they are as serviceable as most. And the interior is solid. At linebacker we have quality and depth though having Crowell fit would be even better, whilst I'm not sure if there is a secondary that is better overall (starters and depth) in the rest of the NFL.

On the otherside of the line, we are beginning to have the makings of a great OL, we have excellent running backs, a balanced and mix group of receivers and a up and coming QB who is actually walking the walk.

The only potential weaker areas are TE and ..... err I think that is it. Whilst we might lose some guys to FA, we can draft and pick up free agents to more than cope with any loses and I feel we will simply be BPA in the 2009 draft.

With an excellent coaching staff at Special Teams, Defensive Coordinator and Offensive Coordinator led by an underrated Head Coach, it could be time to feel that its soon to be Bills time. This year is I feel too early but next year ...

Only weak area is C. The other are just needs because we are short. LB and TE are good, but we only have 2 good LB and 1 good TE.

Pinkerton Security
09-17-2008, 01:31 PM

ppuuuuhhhh-lease.

We're going to the Super Bowl this year. 19-0 baby!!!:band:

gr8slayer
09-17-2008, 01:33 PM
I thought going into this season that we were a couple of years away from being ready to make a run. We've looked so good this year though that we might be ready to make some noise (not make a run) this year and be ready for a run next season. I'll hold off on the excitement though, there's a lot of football left to be played and we still have some issues that need to be resolved.

Mad Bomber
09-17-2008, 02:47 PM
I thought going into this season that we were a couple of years away from being ready to make a run. We've looked so good this year though that we might be ready to make some noise (not make a run) this year and be ready for a run next season. I'll hold off on the excitement though, there's a lot of football left to be played and we still have some issues that need to be resolved.

...like our run blocking.

justasportsfan
09-17-2008, 02:48 PM
We need Hardy to live up to his potential first , then we can talk sb.