PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Young's Week 3 Predictions

shelby
09-17-2008, 06:39 PM
Enjoy!

Time again for the weekly sports picks.

I woke up on Monday in a hungover stupor. Not from alcohol, (well, yes, partially from alcohol), but from a Bills breathtaking win over Jacksonville. Game ball goes to Action Jackson in the victory, while a kudos goes to James Hardy on his first TD in the NFL, and to the stellar play of Trent Edwards. Around the league, some odd things seemed to happen on Sunday. A new rule was implemented in that if Jay Cutler drops the ball suddenly, it's not a fumble. Larry Johnson wasn't tired, yet on the bench. The Patriots* look beatable, while the Lions prove they still are. Green Bay couldn't care less about BF (being part of the media now, I refuse to say his name) and are riding high on the shoulders of Accurate Aaron Rodgers (copywrite Buffalo Young). Let's see what this week brings.

Buffalo Bills (2-0) vs. Oakland Raiders (1-1)
Dream On Oakland. A solid special teams, a solid defense, and a solid offense dwarf a strong running game and... well... not much else. The Raydahs come in to Buffalo riding on a high horse after beating the Chiefs in Kansas City. The Bills also come in to Buffalo, but riding a much higher horse after besting the Jaguars 20-16. Fred Jackson proved he's an ample receiver for Trent Edwards, and James and Marshawn found the endzone by air and by land. Had their been water on the field, I believe Lee Evans could've done it by sea the way the pass offense looked. The Raiders three headed beast in the backfield ran rampant last week, accumulating 300 yards combined on the ground, but it's now seems to be down to Michael Bush, as both Fargas and McFadden are limping. JaMarcuss Russell just doesn't seem to have the NFL skills the Raiders coveted out of LSU, but he's young, and only time will tell. Not this weekend, though.

Buffalo 34, Oakland 17

More..... (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2008/09/17/buffalo_youngs_week_3_predictions.php)

Cntrygal
09-17-2008, 07:27 PM
Miami Dolphins (0-2) @ New England Patriots* (2-0)
God, if you're listening, please let the Miami Dolphins beat the Patsies on Sunday, so that we may not have to hear about the second coming in Matt Cassel, and that the Bills may be 1st in the division.
Oh yeah, he's listening. Fish 20 Pats* 13

:rofl: :squish:

Mitchell55
09-17-2008, 07:30 PM
Enjoy!

More..... (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2008/09/17/buffalo_youngs_week_3_predictions.php)

If the Raiders get over 10 points, it will be a loss in my book.

SquishDaFish
09-17-2008, 07:38 PM
As long as the Bills scores more then the Raiders its a win in any fans point of view.

ServoBillieves
09-17-2008, 10:11 PM
If the Raiders get over 10 points, it will be a loss in my book.

Even if the Bills blow them out and it's because of the second stringers being in?

Mski
09-17-2008, 10:44 PM
the raiders play like a team of second stringers, for the most part

ServoBillieves
09-18-2008, 01:41 AM
the raiders play like a team of second stringers, for the most part

With Russel at the helm? Yes.

Touche, Mski! :rockon: