PDA

View Full Version : Another loss for Miami?

mybills
09-18-2008, 11:02 AM
Porter takes shot at Cassel. http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/67950.
:gag:

LtFinFan66
09-18-2008, 11:03 AM
If the Fins are meant to win, they would win with or without that idiot opening his pie hole

mybills
09-18-2008, 11:09 AM
I pray no Bills player says something like that before we play them. :pray: But I don't think we have any big mouths on our team. :up:

BAM
09-18-2008, 11:14 AM
I'll be rooting for the Dolphins this week!

RockStar36
09-18-2008, 11:21 AM
In years past the Dolphins usually played the Patriots unusually well and now Brady is out so I wouldn't put it past the Dolphins to upset the Pats. That being said, Joey Porter needs to shut his damn mouth. When you've only won ONE game in the past season there is no need to talk trash.

trapezeus
09-18-2008, 12:28 PM
has porter done anything since being a dolphin? i don't think opponents fear him like when he was a steeler. this guy just doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.

Agent007
09-18-2008, 01:27 PM
Pennington already has won against the patriots.

In fact, the dolphins seem to play hard against the patriots all the time.

I would expect a close game.

The dolphins might have a shot at defeating the patriots.

mybills
09-18-2008, 01:34 PM
007, if they don't, the Bills will! :up:

Agent007
09-18-2008, 01:50 PM
007, if they don't, the Bills will! :up:

The odds certainly are in the bills favor.

RockStar36
09-18-2008, 02:52 PM
has porter done anything since being a dolphin? i don't think opponents fear him like when he was a steeler. this guy just doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.

http://bp2.blogger.com/_YvNBaC9SgCI/RuXT263MR8I/AAAAAAAAAGY/Lmte2hcLsdU/s320/Joey+Porter.jpg

!Papacrunk!
09-18-2008, 11:07 PM
So has anyone watched the video, or just read the pieced together quotes?
VIDEO (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/video/?slug=sfl-porterpats-video)

He's basically complementing Tom Brady and Brady's worth to the team (since he's been out, they haven't be able to put 40 pts against people etc) and saying that a team should have an easier shot against a back-up QB. Woah, that's some complex logic there. Also, it's not like he's guaranteeing a win, like he did against the Raiders, he's said it'd be nice to steal one on their home field. Wow, crazy talk. He even repeats the same sentiment at the end that "they have this week and are going to try to get a victory." Oh it's the heavenly, almighty St Patriots and no one must say anything to defy them and their glorious awesomeness, lol. Just like a couple of years ago when people were asking the Phins "how does it feel like to have no chance, going up against the Bears," a time when the Bears D was tearing through people. First loss for the Bears that season. The team has been bad these last couple of years, so forgive the guy for not backing down and try to at least having a backbone on a team and speaking his mind. We're probably going to get murdered Sunday, but who gives a **** about tip toeing around some VERY MILD trash talk that has been greatly blown up by the media.

mybills
09-19-2008, 06:23 AM
So has anyone watched the video, or just read the pieced together quotes?
VIDEO (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/video/?slug=sfl-porterpats-video)

He's basically complementing Tom Brady and Brady's worth to the team

The article says that.
"Maybe Dolphins linebacker Joey Porter was intending to show his respect for injured quarterback Tom Brady."

!Papacrunk!
09-19-2008, 08:22 AM
The article says that.
"Maybe Dolphins linebacker Joey Porter was intending to show his respect for injured quarterback Tom Brady."

My bad, I should've specified that my comment was directed to the whole media exposure to this as opposed to the one article

THATHURMANATOR
09-19-2008, 08:24 AM
Where is FTP to tell us how great the ****ty fins are?

Mike13
09-21-2008, 11:42 AM
And now a word of advice from Kirk Lazarus (http://my.spill.com/video/video/show?id=947994%3AVideo%3A489537)

Bling
09-21-2008, 01:56 PM
Where is FTP to tell us how great the ****ty fins are?

I'm here. The Fins are great!

!Papacrunk!
09-21-2008, 04:57 PM
Well I guess Porter and his 3 sacks probably feels a tad good right now

texasphinsfan
09-25-2008, 01:56 PM
In years past the Dolphins usually played the Patriots unusually well and now Brady is out so I wouldn't put it past the Dolphins to upset the Pats. That being said, Joey Porter needs to shut his damn mouth. When you've only won ONE game in the past season there is no need to talk trash.

this epitomizes EXACTLY how i feel about everything. we always play the pats strong (for some reason, just like we always lay down versus the bills), but i really wish porter would shut his trap. he can play at a high level without talking out in the press about it.

texasphinsfan
09-25-2008, 01:58 PM
Well I guess Porter and his 3 sacks probably feels a tad good right now

don't forget his one forced fumble and like 5 tackles. :D: