• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bills/deacs
    • Aug 2002

Ingtar33, thoughts on Ray Thomas?

Hey Ingtar33,
    I have found your insight on players to be great! I was wondering what your opinions on Ray Thomas of Wake are? I'm very high on this kid. I've been watching him here at Wake for 3 years and he is my favorite Deac. I think he was vastly underused by our offense (run, run, run), but is a big target with decent size and speed.
    I've always compared him to Jay R. and I was just curious if you thought he could make it to the Bills eventually. Thanks in advance!
  • Ingtar33
    Dances With Buffaloes
    • Sep 2002

He's a good kid, needs to work on his blocking... not a bad receiver though and might make the squad if he can get off the line against an NFL linebacker (and contribute on ST)
    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• HenryRules
      • Jul 2002

What about Mike Labinjo at MSU ... I think he's going into his senior season ... an MLB who used to be a fullback. Looked pretty solid the few times I've seen him, which were 2001.

Comment

• Ingtar33
        Dances With Buffaloes
        • Sep 2002

Sorry... I'm not even thinking about next year but I know the name. I really will have to page through my notes to find something on him... he's (unless my mind is thinking about someone else) a bit of a sack artist isn't he?
        My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• HenryRules
          • Jul 2002

He was in 2001, but he got switched to MLB last year, so I don't know if he still gets the opps at that spot ... no worries if you don't know off the top of your head, it was just something that a few of my buds were talking about over the weekend and i thought I'd put it out there.

Comment

• bills/deacs
            • Aug 2002

thanks as always Ing!

Comment

• Ingtar33
              Dances With Buffaloes
              • Sep 2002

your welcome

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

Working...
              X