Broncos Marshall charged with misdemeanor battery in Georgia from March incident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Broncos Marshall charged with misdemeanor battery in Georgia from March incident

Misdemeanor battery charges were filed against Broncos receiver Brandon Marshall on Sept. 10 in Fulton County, Ga., stemming from an alleged incident in Atlanta on March 4. A court date has not been set.

Marshall

Broncos manager of media information Patrick Smyth said the team is aware of the charges but has no comment at this time.

Marshall pleaded guilty Friday, Sept. 12 to a reduced charge of driving while ability-impaired, stemming from a drunken driving arrest in October 2007. He was sentenced to a year of probation.
    The NFL suspended Marshall for three games for his off-field behavior, but the suspension was reduced to one game and he missed the team's opener against the Oakland Raiders.

Misdemeanor battery charges were filed against Broncos receiver Brandon Marshall on Sept. 10 in Fulton County, Ga.
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Re: Broncos Marshall charged with misdemeanor battery in Georgia from March incident

That guy is one of the dumbest SOB's on earth.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Re: Broncos Marshall charged with misdemeanor battery in Georgia from March incident

Originally posted by gr8slayer
      That guy is one of the dumbest SOB's on earth.
      Lol, classic.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
        Zero for Zero!
        • Mar 2003

One of?

After getting his last suspension reduced, this one will be brutal.
        Originally posted by mysticsoto
        Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

so much talent. he could be the next TO if he wanted to.. abililty wise.. but he will flame out before the year is done.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
            Pinkerton's son
            • Feb 2006

i hate these guys...

Comment

• gr8slayer
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka
              so much talent. he could be the next TO if he wanted to.. abililty wise.. but he will flame out before the year is done.
              I simply hate this idea people have that he is the "next T.O." Marshall isn't even in the same galaxy as T.O. and he never will be. He's not as strong and has no where near the top end speed Owens possesses.

Nothing against you, I just get tired of hearing this "Baby T.O." nonsense when the guy hasn't even come anywhere remotely close to being the elite player that T.O. is.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                One of?

After getting his last suspension reduced, this one will be brutal.
                Sadly it won't be anything:
                The Denver Post reports that Brandon Marshall is unlikely to face more discipline from the NFL despite being charged with misdemeanor battery in Fulton County.
                Owners can breathe a sigh of relief. "The NFL has been aware of this from Day 1," agent Harvey Steinberg said. Marshall doesn't have a court date yet, but the results of the trial are not expected to affect his playing status.

Comment

• yordad
                  • Dec 2007

The Denver Post reports that Brandon Marshall is unlikely to face more discipline from the NFL despite being charged with misdemeanor battery in Fulton County.
                  Owners can breathe a sigh of relief. "The NFL has been aware of this from Day 1," agent Harvey Steinberg said. Marshall doesn't have a court date yet, but the results of the trial are not expected to affect his playing status.

Why not?
                  "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by yordad

Why not?
                    Hell if I know, I think he should be looking at a huge suspension myself.

Comment

• RingofFire
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Dec 2007

Marshall is a top 5 WR

Comment

• RingofFire
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Dec 2007

misdemeanor is nothing unless it's his 3rd misdeamenor

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                          Zero for Zero!
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by RingofFire
                          Marshall is a top 5 WR
                          Sure he is.

Which of the following is he better than?

Owens
                          Moss
                          Fitzgerald
                          Wayne
                          Edwards
                          Burress
                          Ocho Cinco

And that is a quick off the top of my head list.

Comment

• RingofFire
                            All-Pro Zoner
                            • Dec 2007

He is better than Edwards, Burress, and chad

Fitz and him are very close could go either way.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                              Zero for Zero!
                              • Mar 2003

He is not even close to Fitz.

Throw Boldin on the list too.

Comment

Working...
                              X