PDA

View Full Version : Trent on ESPN RIGHT NOW....

gr8slayer
09-18-2008, 03:21 PM
On NFL Live

Dr. Lecter
09-18-2008, 03:22 PM
Stupid job. :(

gr8slayer
09-18-2008, 03:23 PM
- Big win last week, they didn't really do much on defense to try and stop us.

- It's only week two and they have to make sure they are improving every week.

- There are plays over the last two weeks that he needs to improve on.

- Team is happy with the way they are playing.

- Most important statistic for a QB is the wins.

- They are taking it one week at a time.

Nothing really ground breaking...

Wiley said that of the 2-0 teams that didn't make the playoffs last year the Bills are the best. Schlereth said the Panthers.

thenry20
09-18-2008, 03:30 PM
I saw this interview from the beginning. Schlereth is wrong because it took two miracles for the Panthers to win. We only allowed an average of 13 points to TWO PLAYOFF teams! Our D is alot better.

Nuff said.

losman420
09-18-2008, 03:30 PM
- Big win last week, they didn't really do much on defense to try and stop us.

- It's only week two and they have to make sure they are improving every week.

- There are plays over the last two weeks that he needs to improve on.

- Team is happy with the way they are playing.

- Most important statistic for a QB is the wins.

- They are taking it one week at a time.

Nothing really ground breaking...

Wiley said that of the 2-0 teams that didn't make the playoffs last year the Bills are the best. Schlereth said the Panthers.thanks for the recap man, I barely missed it.

gr8slayer
09-18-2008, 03:32 PM
thanks for the recap man, I barely missed it.
NP :up:

Pinkerton Security
09-18-2008, 03:35 PM
ya i have a feeling that the panthers arent as good as everyone thinks they are. however, the 2 teams we played were shorthanded as well, so who knows..

Mitchy moo
09-18-2008, 03:38 PM
ya i have a feeling that the panthers arent as good as everyone thinks they are. however, the 2 teams we played were shorthanded as well, so who knows..

There is a difference between playoff team that are shorthanded and teams that just suck. We played 2 playoff teams from last year.

don137
09-18-2008, 03:46 PM

I agree with you. I taped both Panthers games and they won both games but were for the most part inept for long stretches in two games. The Chargers have no defense without Merriman and the Bears would of won without a doubt if they had an average quarterback.

Dr. Lecter
09-18-2008, 03:47 PM
Let's not get too cocky people. It is only two games. There are 14 more to play.

Pinkerton Security
09-18-2008, 03:50 PM
There is a difference between playoff team that are shorthanded and teams that just suck. We played 2 playoff teams from last year.
the chargers werent a playoff team last year? the panthers beat them, and they were better than either team we played, at least last year, cuz thats what we're basing this on.

Bill Brasky
09-18-2008, 03:54 PM
Let's not get too cocky people. It is only two games. There are 14 more to play.

nonsense! we are clearly the best 2-0 in the history of history. period. begone with this hogwash!

DraftBoy
09-18-2008, 04:06 PM
Keep in mind Carolina has won their first two games without by far their best player in Steve Smith who returns this week.

SquishDaFish
09-18-2008, 04:23 PM
Thanx Gr8

Typ0
09-18-2008, 04:37 PM

what does beating last years playoff teams mean? Absolutely nothing. Talk to me about beating this years playoff teams and that's another story.

BillsOwnAll
09-18-2008, 05:20 PM
what does beating last years playoff teams mean? Absolutely nothing. Talk to me about beating this years playoff teams and that's another story.
haha YES TYPo! Everyone is talking about playoffs and super bowl! I just wanna be 3-0 right now!

Ed
09-18-2008, 05:38 PM
Schlereth is just saying that because he bashed Whitner for guaranteeing playoffs and said we're absolutely not a playoff team.

Here's hoping Donte makes him eat his words.

Mitchy moo
09-18-2008, 07:50 PM

We'll, it's a little premature to know for sure but hopefully we just beat alot more teams and not worry about it either way.

eee1776
09-19-2008, 09:36 AM
The Bills are now starting to get some love from natiional media, I can hear the band wagon coming down the road.
Every game can go either way that football bounces funny at time. I noticed on the NFL channel there even giving us some love.
Of course on some raider sights they have them beating us 21-10. Let us hope that by the begging of the 4th quarter we start thinking of what we are going to put on the grille after the game.
I have a strong feeling that the 12th man this weekend will be loud like the old days. This might be glory time cira 1990's

yordad
09-19-2008, 09:44 AM
what does beating last years playoff teams mean? Absolutely nothing. Talk to me about beating this years playoff teams and that's another story.So, we can't talk to you about it for 16 more weeks?

Voltron
09-19-2008, 10:12 AM
For those that miss NFL Live at 4:00. They replay NFL live after midnight if you are still up. I have it set up on my crappy Cox Cable DVR to record all new shows and I get 2 to 3 a day and they are all the same program. I hate Cable DVR :sigh:

Dr. Pepper
09-19-2008, 10:43 AM

hopefully more than that.