Things of note from this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

Things of note from this season

Chris Kelsay- Does he deserve the huge contract, No. But has he proved to be a player who deserves to be the starter and might earn the contract soon, Yes. I dont know if anyone has realized, but Kelsay and Stroud are the only consistant pass rushers on our team.

Youboty- Perfect example of nothing to something. If the probowl started today, he would be in it. There has been a bunch of posts so I dont think I have to elaberate on it much more.

McGee- 2 INT in 2 games and is now playing against Russell. I predict 2 INTs from him in that game, so thats 4 INTs in 3 games. I wouldnt be surprised with 10 INTs and a probowl comming his way.

Pos- All I have to say is hes everything we wanted (and thats asking alot).

Mitchell- The only thing I thought to myself when watching him is Holy S***. Hes everywhere and is the most dominating pass rusher for a LB I have ever seen in a bills uniform (im only 15).

Stroud- See pos

Walker- TOP 5 OL IN THE NFL. Im sorry if anyone doesnt agree, but the fact that he went from a scrub in Oakland, to a great RT and then had to play LT durring JPs holdout, and still performed great and is still after switching back to RT and is still a top player on our team, shows alot. If he doesnt make the probowl, no one should.

Parrish- pop in film of Seattle return.

Barnes- I know our running game isnt what people thought it would be, but Lynch averages only 19 carries this year. Last year he was in the late 20s early 30s. But one thing that we never saw last year was alot of 10+ runs by Lynch. I only saw about 2 a game last year. With Barnes, we can run to the outside and I see a good 4-5 10 + yard runs.

Evans- Top 10 reciever no doubt. Any negetives I had about him are all in the trash now and I dont plan on digging them back up. He is looking great and looks more like the Evans we saw 2 years ago. Great player.

Edwards- How long has it been sinse a QB for buffalo was in the top 10. I know, there hasnt been one since I was born (im not a jinx ). But still, just like I said about Evans, any thing I was worried about is in the trash. He did the best impersination of Brady on his 1st TD and his 37 yard pass to Evans where his shrugged of a defender, stepped up in the pocket and threw a strike. If he isnt our future QB, than Parris Hilton is a virgin .

These are my thoughts so far, take them for what its worth, love them, hate them, but respect them.
  • BillsOwnAll
    My IQ Test results came back negative
    • Oct 2002

Re: Things of note from this season

Walker is a good pass blocker...run blocker he is AVG. Its tough switching from right to left side. I mean im the biggest homer at there but all im saying is dont pull a whats his name and CROWN EM. CROWN THEM NOW!

haha all im saying is its week 2 man and they do look good. Just enjoy the ride and dont even think about probowl because a wise man once said

"We dont want pro bowl players...We want super bowl players."

Comment

• Al the Bills Fan
      • Aug 2007

You can't really assess anything at this point. We've only played two games!!! I am as happy as anyone else about the success so far but to be evaluating who is playing well enough for a contract extension is about 8-10 weeks early IMO

Comment

• Al the Bills Fan
        • Aug 2007

[quote=Mitchell59]Chris Kelsay- Does he deserve the huge contract, No. But has he proved to be a player who deserves to be the starter and might earn the contract soon, Yes. I dont know if anyone has realized, but Kelsay and Stroud are the only consistant pass rushers on our team.

Kyle Williams?

Comment

Working...
        X