Anyone hear if the Bills were fully recovered from the Heat in Jacksonville?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LABillsFan
    • Aug 2002

Anyone hear if the Bills were fully recovered from the Heat in Jacksonville?

I read that they are still sore and not practicing like they usually would. I thought after the game that it would take a few days and read some posts with the same thoughts. Just wondered if there was any new updates on this.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.
  • cocamide
    • Oct 2006

Re: Anyone hear if the Bills were fully recovered from the Heat in Jacksonville?

I would hope that a bunch of professional athletes could recover from a game in a week, regardless of what the conditions were for that game.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
      • Jun 2005

Re: Anyone hear if the Bills were fully recovered from the Heat in Jacksonville?

Coca that last game was harder than you think on them. They had to have IVs and crap.

Comment

• Confused
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Jun 2007

Its been a week they are fine. thats what they have trainers for

Comment

• Crisis
          • Aug 2004

The midget trainer will have them good to go.
          Originally posted by LOSman WINS
          Vanek is Austrian not European
          Originally posted by Prov401
          Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
          Originally posted by better days
          I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Good to go.

Comment

• trapezeus
              Legendary Zoner
              • Oct 2004

i know there was an article on trent on monday where he said he still felt tired and a bit weak. i don't think it's hard for these athletes to recover in a week, but they do have to practice during the week and that's where the fatigue and slow recovery occurs.

I thought tuesday's were film days, so that gives them a full day's rest and they get to practice in a more temperate area like WNY during the week. i'd be more concerned if they were going back south this week.

Comment

Working...
              X