PDA

View Full Version : I hate games like this....

Bravo82
09-20-2008, 01:11 PM
its a game the bills are supposed to win. and win big. should the bills win this game, we will advance to 3-0, which is a good thing. however, if the bills lose tomorrow, we will lose all credibility that we gained in the first 2 weeks. kinda like appalachian state/michigan. if we win, the bills will get a "they were supposed to" from the media. if they lose, all hell will break loose. here is hoping buffalo takes care of business tomorrow. dont care if the score is 7-6 or 51-3, all i want to know driving home from the game tomorrow is to know that the bills didnt lose to the raiders :rockon:

Bufftp
09-20-2008, 01:18 PM
The only credibility I’m worried about is the record at the end of the season, and if we make the playoffs. The weekly power rankings, or luv from the press does not put in you the play offs, or win a super bowl, wins do.

With that being said, this team will not overlook the Raiders.

AG75
09-20-2008, 01:22 PM
its a game the bills are supposed to win. and win big. should the bills win this game, we will advance to 3-0, which is a good thing. however, if the bills lose tomorrow, we will lose all credibility that we gained in the first 2 weeks. kinda like appalachian state/michigan. if we win, the bills will get a "they were supposed to" from the media. if they lose, all hell will break loose. here is hoping buffalo takes care of business tomorrow. dont care if the score is 7-6 or 51-3, all i want to know driving home from the game tomorrow is to know that the bills didnt lose to the raiders :rockon:

I know, I feel the same way. I am trying so hard not to get my hopes too high if only because I am still sort of haunted by the 03-04 season when we started out 2-0. I was so confident that I felt we were going to KILL the Eagles when they came into town(after losing to the Fins and we saw how that turned out). Now I am so weary. I can't help but get caught up in the excitement but I don't want to get too confident. My gut feeling is that we will win tomorrow, but I am still weary :cold:

yordad
09-20-2008, 01:30 PM
I am more interested in how we finish the race, not how we got there. I don't care if we lose to the 6 worst teams in the league, as long as we win the other 10, hit the post season, and take care of business.

That said, I see your point. But for every game we have a lot of "weekly cred" to lose, we will have just as many game were we have "weekly cred" to gain.

Meathead
09-20-2008, 08:32 PM
im leery of you being weary

Bufftp
09-20-2008, 08:43 PM
I'm leary of you leering...

ServoBillieves
09-20-2008, 08:56 PM
I'm leary of you leering...

I'm fearing a Cowboys smeering?

yordad
09-20-2008, 08:58 PM
I will be jeering while Pirates are queering(?).

im4bflo
09-20-2008, 09:01 PM
Start drinking early, those feelings will go away. :beer:
GO BILLS!

yordad
09-20-2008, 09:06 PM
I will be drinkin' my beer 'n' ....cheering.

AG75
09-20-2008, 09:20 PM

Trust me, you want me to be weary. I promise you.

I searched for my posts about the Eagles from 2003 and I was NOT weary at all back then. *Ahem*

I have moved on from the Phins loss, and it looks like most fans are thinking to the Eagles game. However, the Eagles game does not scare me. Try as I might, I cannot get myself to fret about this game. I did however have a bad feeling about the Dolphins game. We will see how they do in december in Buffalo.

I doubt the Bills are taking the Eagles lightly, and The Bills may also play like a wounded animal after the loss sunday night. I have womens intuition! Do not doubt my intuition.

:couch: :doh2:

im4bflo
09-20-2008, 09:35 PM
Trust me, you want me to be weary. I promise you.

I searched for my posts about the Eagles from 2003 and I was NOT weary at all back then. *Ahem*

:couch: :doh2:

Alright, you do the wearin' :worry:, and I'll do the beerin' :boozer:.
GO BILLS!

parrishlynchevans
09-20-2008, 10:14 PM
I honestly don't think you can compare 2008's start to 2003's start. The teams and system are vastly different.

syracuse76
09-20-2008, 11:46 PM

bravo ....bravo ....bravo..
cmon....the bills have put there stamp on this season so far. i know the feeling you have. the ten past years or so have sucked and sucked bigtime. all in this season. WE WILL NOT LOSE THIS GAME!!!
we are at home
bruce is going on the wall ......BRUUUUUUUUUUCE!
had to give my shout out. we are stacked man. we have a very good team that is going to make a name for them selves this season. i heard we caught the past two teams at the right time. bull**** man. they had the same amout of time we had to prepare for the season you either put out 110% and win or you slack miss a few plays and go home a loser. i know stuff like this has happen in the past but not this season. not this year. we have a very confident qb, our unning back is a beast. for the first time in a long time our defense is playing together.we are finally a team. the players are focused and determined and you can tell by the way they play. its all good my friend. tip one back for me while you there and enjoy.