PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else happy that Crowell is sidelined?

Mitchy moo
09-20-2008, 08:40 PM
Defense looks to be a dedicated unit following a system, not a player out of place. When Taylor had that 50 yard run against last season, that killed my love for Crowell. One player that will not follow a system is a rogue player, that is the last thing we need.

yordad
09-20-2008, 10:26 PM
Nope.

The Spaz
09-20-2008, 10:34 PM
Why would we be happy?

VeggieMan14
09-20-2008, 10:36 PM
Defense looks to be a dedicated unit following a system, not a player out of place. When Taylor had that 50 yard run against last season, that killed my love for Crowell. One player that will not follow a system is a rogue player, that is the last thing we need.in a way yes we look good without him but we dnt know how our new offense would look with him either

MikeInRoch
09-20-2008, 11:22 PM
I'm not sure how you can say it's better to have a less talented person on the field. Why do you assume that the teamwork would be worse with him there?

Crisis
09-21-2008, 01:27 AM
of course i miss him. the unit would be even better with him in there.

in the long term i don't think we'll miss him too much, but i mean come on keith ellison isn't exactly takeo spikes pre-injury back there...

OpIv37
09-21-2008, 03:54 AM
Why would any Bills fan be happy that a defensive starter is on IR? That makes no sense.

I'm happy that the D has played well without Crowell, but I can't help but wonder iif they'd be even better with Crowell.

Dujek
09-21-2008, 04:08 AM
I'd rather we had him, so no, I'm not happy that he's out.

However, I'm happy with the performance we've got from the players that are in so far.

ALL D
09-21-2008, 06:43 AM
I am happy he is out based on his immature actions, yes...

Do I think he is a soild ball player, yes...

The truth is, I do wish he was a part of this team. He was a tacking machine for us...

Mitchy moo
09-21-2008, 07:50 AM
Why would any Bills fan be happy that a defensive starter is on IR? That makes no sense.

I'm happy that the D has played well without Crowell, but I can't help but wonder iif they'd be even better with Crowell.

Addition by subtraction. I never said I was happy he was on IR, I said sidelined.

Mitchy moo
09-21-2008, 07:50 AM
Why do you assume that the teamwork would be worse with him there?

Exactly.

TrentLeeLynch
09-21-2008, 08:52 AM
Im happy the Bills did what they did with him. I only worry they will now have a rep as a vindictive organization.

Forget about the D being less talented now. EVERYONE in the NFL and any other professional league for that matter has talent. Some more than others, sure but everyone has got something they do well.

On Defense you gotta be more disciplined and plug the right gaps, cover your assigned area and so on. If he was not going to do that F him. Look at Lavarr Arrington, dude was the most athletically gifted LB in the game and combine that with his size. That guy could've have been an all time great Hall of Famer. But D coordinators didnt feel comfortable having him out on the field all the time because he didnt do wat he was supposed to.