USAToday article - In Unfamiliar Spot, Bill's look for first 3-0 Start since '92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • imbondz
    Democrats are people too
    • Jan 2003

USAToday article - In Unfamiliar Spot, Bill's look for first 3-0 Start since '92

Nice! National media...Front page of USAToday online

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. — There was a period back in the mid-1980s when members of the Bills' woeful teams that posted back-to-back 2-14 records did their very best to stay out of sight around Buffalo and its surrounding suburbs.
    The last thing they needed was the vitriolic ridicule that frustrated fans would spew at them while they tried to eat at a restaurant, drink at a bar or shop at a mall.
    When the tide finally turned and the Bills became Super Bowl fixtures for four straight years in the early 1990s, linebacker Darryl Talley used to delight in reeling off the jokes he used to hear when he dared to venture out during the bad old days...

My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

• yordad
    • Dec 2007

Re: USAToday article - In Unfamiliar Spot, Bill's look for first 3-0 Start since '92

"I was out at the Chophouse and a guy bought me a drink. It was like a $175 shot of something; I don't know what it was."

What? 175$ shot of something? Bigfoot blood?
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• realdealryan
      realdealrex
      • Nov 2005

Re: USAToday article - In Unfamiliar Spot, Bill's look for first 3-0 Start since '92

I was talking about that tonight. I must be a redneck low-class SOB, because I haven't seen a shot that costs that much at any of the clubs/restaurants I've visited.

Originally posted by yordad
      "I was out at the Chophouse and a guy bought me a drink. It was like a $175 shot of something; I don't know what it was."

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by yordad

Adult Rhino Pee, real tough stuff to get.

Comment

Working...
        X