PDA

View Full Version : How do you wait for the game?

BillsOwnAll
09-21-2008, 09:17 AM
Man sundays my only day to sleep in, and once football season starts i just cant sleep past 9 lol. 1 o clock comes soooo slow.

What do you do to waste time?

I go on BZ of course but that only helps for about an hour at most. Then i look at all the articles i can find on the game. then aorund noon ill go fun a run which will last me till about 1245. Then the last 15 minutes i get the computer ready. ( tv on computer stattracker, XS stream.)

What do you do before game day.

Please..dont rub it in our faces if you say ... GO TO THE RALPH! =P

VeggieMan14
09-21-2008, 09:19 AM
Man sundays my only day to sleep in, and once football season starts i just cant sleep past 9 lol. 1 o clock comes soooo slow.

I go on BZ of course but that only helps for about an hour at most. Then i look at all the articles i can find on the game. then aorund noon ill go fun a run which will last me till about 1245. Then the last 15 minutes i get the computer ready. ( tv on computer stattracker, XS stream.)

Please..dont rub it in our faces if you say ... GO TO THE RALPH! =Pi wait... wait... and then wait some more... watch nfl live... and the FINALLY Bills game it takes forever

VeggieMan14

Please..dont rub it in our faces if you say ... GO TO THE RALPH! =Pi wait... wait... and then wait some more... watch nfl live... and the FINALLY Bills game it takes forever

VeggieMan14

parrishlynchevans
09-21-2008, 09:24 AM

I watch SUNDAY NFL COUNTDOWN, followed by the NFL Today.

BAM
09-21-2008, 09:29 AM
I wake up around 7-8. Make some breakfast. Surf the 'net for an hour looking for Bills updates and finalizing my fantasy team lineups. Catch the new NFL Gameday on NFLN at 10am. Watch that for a while. Wait for Pride to show up at 12 then head down to the Bills Backers bar for the game. T minus 2.5 hours!

Meathead
09-21-2008, 09:34 AM
i do some rubbing but not in anyones faces

Ed
09-21-2008, 10:38 AM
You guys should move out west. :) The game starts at 11:00 for me. Started at 10:00 when I lived in Vegas.

I normally exercise though in the morning if I have time to kill. Depends if I'm hungover or not.

djjimkelly
09-21-2008, 10:45 AM
i play poker

ALL D
09-21-2008, 10:56 AM
Softball...

Sunday Mornings. We won 14-4 today...
I am looking for two wins today...

Bills4superbowl
09-21-2008, 11:18 AM
You should try living in England, I have to wait till 6:00pm for the game!!!

BADTHINGSMAN
09-21-2008, 11:38 AM
Wake about 8am get some breakfast. Go to the fire house check my gear, practice with equipment and tools, that lasts til 12. Then grab a snack and a soda and watch nfl countdown. Then :gobills:

X-Era
09-21-2008, 11:40 AM

Impatiently

shelby
09-21-2008, 12:02 PM
i went to visit my nana....cleaned the kitchen and put laundry away...helped clean the pool deck and popped a top at noon.

ParanoidAndroid
09-21-2008, 04:17 PM
Got up at 9, went on a 10 mile run, ate a huge breakfast, made sure my fantasy teams were set, called my sister, and plopped down in front of the TV at noon to watch pre-game.

That's been my ritual the last 3 weeks...I'm going to keep doing it.

Pinkerton Security
09-21-2008, 04:23 PM
i usually sit around, make an egg, bacon and english muffin samwidge...and i wait anxiously in my jersey and hat

CLo_in_Roch
09-21-2008, 05:56 PM
I am up at 5am: coffee, news, shower and I'm at Webster Schroeder H.S. to coach my 6/7yr old Pop Warner football team Webster Wildcats. At 11am, I run to the gym, work out for 1hr/1.5hrs while watching NFL Countdown. At 1pm I run back to the high school to watch my son's team play. I listen to the Bills on 1180 WHAM as I watch his game. At 3:30pm, I speed home to watch the end of the Bills game, and then I watch the RedZone channel the rest of the day. My son and I always watch the NFL SuperFan Shortcut Bills game, and we'll dvr any other ones that interest us.

Thank God my game was on Saturday this week, as I got to watch our fantastic comeback today.