PDA

View Full Version : TD's comments on Rosenhaus..

TypicalBill
04-29-2003, 03:12 AM
The phone rang Monday morning, Buffalo Bills President and General Manager Tom Donahoe introduced himself and then said, "I just wanted to call and say if you have an ax to grind with Drew Rosenhaus, leave us out of it."

And so the Willis McGahee draft story continues -- and picks up interesting speed.

"Whatever Drew says, he says," Donahoe said of McGahee's agent. "He's a carnival act. He always has been. And I like Drew. We always get along, although over Eric Green (contract negotiations in Pittsburgh), I almost kicked the s--- out of him.

"He wants to pat himself on the back now and act like he got this guy drafted in the first round. But I can assure you everything we did was based on medical information and our own analysis of McGahee."

MORE.. (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/columnists/sfl-hyde29useapr29,0,278609.column?coll=sfla-sports-col)

DR:shutit:TD

Earthquake Enyart
04-29-2003, 07:20 AM
I love TD.

And I like Drew. We always get along, although over Eric Green (contract negotiations in Pittsburgh), I almost kicked the s--- out of him

:snicker:

Tatonka
04-29-2003, 08:51 AM
good article.. they need to put that on espn... instead of the crap they got there now about Drew tricking us into drafting him.

Michael82
04-29-2003, 04:40 PM
That is a great article. Thanks Typical Bill! I LMAO when I read that quote by TD about Eric Green. :snicker: