Did A Shot With Luke Russert At The Bills Bar!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raphael120
    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
    • Oct 2005

Did A Shot With Luke Russert At The Bills Bar!!!

So I go to McFaddens in DC, watchin the game, its like beginning of the 3rd quarter, Im not happy at all...but who do I see come down the stairs, none other than Luke Russert, Tim Russerts son! So I'm like holy crap, thats awesome. Skip ahead to we win the game and I go over to the other side of the bar and I see Luke over by himself just talking to this one blonde chic and I'm like...why is he all by himself? So I go over to him and I'm like, youre Luke right? And he's like yeah. I go "it would be an honor to do a shot with you my friend" and we go and get a shot of Jager and soon a few people around us realize who he is and we get a big party goin on of people drinkin and just sharing stories about the Bills, what part of Buffalo we're all from, etc. Luke is a very down to earth guy and pretty cool to talk to. It was his first time at the Bills bar and he said he'd be back. His girlfriend is from Buffalo also and is a huuuge Sabres fan. So that was just awesome. Being able to see that Bills win and celebrate with the son of one of the biggest Bills fans ever, Tim Russert.

LETS GO BUFFALO!
  • yordad
    • Dec 2007

Re: Did A Shot With Luke Russert At The Bills Bar!!!

"Being able to see that Bills win and celebrate with the son of one of the biggest Bills fans ever"

I have no son (despite the name). But still, sounds like a good time. I am glad you enjoyed.
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• yordad
      • Dec 2007

For some reason I thought you lived in Warren(?).
      "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• raphael120
        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by yordad
        "Being able to see that Bills win and celebrate with the son of one of the biggest Bills fans ever"

I have no son (despite the name). But still, sounds like a good time. I am glad you enjoyed.
        It was awesome, he knew he was at home when we all started talking to him. It was like a small family reunion and one of the many reasons why I think Buffalo should always have a sports team, its not just a football team, it's a tradition and it's passed down from generation to generation.

Comment

• raphael120
          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by yordad
          For some reason I thought you lived in Warren(?).
          I live right outside of Washingon, DC

Comment

• yordad
            • Dec 2007

Originally posted by raphael120
            I live right outside of Washingon, DC
            Oh. Time to change the sig. 3-0 baby!

Comment

• EricStratton
              • Jul 2002

S I see Luke over by himself just talking to this one blonde chic and I'm like...why is he all by himself?

He wasn't by himself, he was working a blonde.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

His father is definitely with us this season. Everything seems to be going Buffalo's way, even when it looks like it won't.

Comment

• superbills
                  • Mar 2003

Great story man. Thanks for sharing
                  "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
                  Ronald Reagan
                  40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                    • Feb 2005

way to c*ck-block the kid

j/k

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

So I go to McFaddens in DC, watchin the game, its like beginning of the 3rd quarter, Im not happy at all...but who do I see come down the stairs, none other than Luke Russert, Tim Russerts son! So I'm like holy crap, thats awesome. Skip ahead to we win the game and I go over to the other side of the bar and I see Luke over by himself just talking to this one blonde chic and I'm like...why is he all by himself? So I go over to him and I'm like, youre Luke right? And he's like yeah. I go "it would be an honor to do a shot with you my friend" and we go and get a shot of Jager and soon a few people around us realize who he is and we get a big party goin on of people drinkin and just sharing stories about the Bills, what part of Buffalo we're all from, etc. Luke is a very down to earth guy and pretty cool to talk to. It was his first time at the Bills bar and he said he'd be back. His girlfriend is from Buffalo also and is a huuuge Sabres fan. So that was just awesome. Being able to see that Bills win and celebrate with the son of one of the biggest Bills fans ever, Tim Russert.

LETS GO BUFFALO!

nice job, *******. He was hitting on the blonde and you ****-blocked him to talk about Buffalo and football.

j/k man- cool story.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• raphael120
                        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
                        nice job, *******. He was hitting on the blonde and you ****-blocked him to talk about Buffalo and football.

j/k man- cool story.
                        Nononono...the blonde was his girlfriend who is from Buffalo also. I wasn't doin **** man. LOL Both were very cool, down to earth. Makes me wish more girls down in DC were more laid back and had fun just like the guys can, shoot the **** about hockey, etc.

Comment

Working...
                        X