PDA

View Full Version : Thinking way ahead but...

Bills4Life77
09-21-2008, 07:24 PM
It's not out of the realm of possibility that the Bills could get home field advantage throughout the playoffs. Think about it. Steelers will win the AFC North simply because the other 3 teams are terrible but their schedule is brutal. They'll probably win it with a 9-7 or 10-6 record. The Titans have the early lead in the AFC South but that is a tough division where the winner will probably wind up with a 11-5 type record. Who knows what will happen in the AFC West as it'll be a battle between SD and Denver.

With our schedule, 12-4 is definitely attainable and that could be good for the #1 seed. I know, I know, only 3 weeks of football has been played but cut me a break. I'm pumped!!! :D:

Mitchy moo
09-21-2008, 07:29 PM
Put the pipe down, it's too early for that. This makes the flex-scheduling post look current. Let's keep beating the snot out of the crap team and play well against the good teams.

Oakland sucks and we almost lost, therefore we are still too close to everyone else.

VeggieMan14
09-21-2008, 07:30 PM
19-0 or bust :rockon:

Mr. Miyagi
09-21-2008, 07:53 PM
19-0 or bust :rockon:
So I wonder if Marshall Faulk is going to say we have a hole at QB this season LOL.

B-DON
09-21-2008, 08:01 PM
When Skoob is tellin you to pipe down, you know your being outrageous with the homerness

Bills4Life77
09-21-2008, 08:15 PM
Like Veggieman14 said: 19-0 or bust :xtreme:

parrishlynchevans
09-21-2008, 08:18 PM
Put the pipe down, it's too early for that. This makes the flex-scheduling post look current. Let's keep beating the snot out of the crap team and play well against the good teams.

Oakland sucks and we almost lost, therefore we are still too close to everyone else.

That 4th quarter didn't make it seem like "almost."

Mitchy moo
09-21-2008, 08:23 PM
That 4th quarter didn't make it seem like "almost."

It is, what it is. We lost some close one's last season but obviously making excuses this year is for losers.

VeggieMan14
09-21-2008, 08:42 PM
So I wonder if Marshall Faulk is going to say we have a hole at QB this season LOL.:lmao: marshall faulk is eating his words big time

Typ0
09-21-2008, 08:49 PM

they are talented. A little beat us. I was surprised at how well coached they seemed today. They played a good game.

Mitchy moo
09-22-2008, 06:22 AM
they are talented. A little beat us. I was surprised at how well coached they seemed today. They played a good game.

I think Lane had a great game plan, he just missed a few things at the end that might have helped but no one knows that for sure. Taking timeouts might of given the Bills a chance to gameplan more & get a TD instead of a FG try. Lord knows the soft zone was not going to stop us.

All in all, I gained a new respect for Lane Kiffin and think he belongs in the league. He's only 33 and looked pretty sharp, lots of years left. DJ is like twice his age and RW is ~3 times his age, lots of experience on our side of the field.

Historian
09-22-2008, 06:31 AM
I like this team, but Let's not go off the deepe end just yet...

Mitchy moo
09-22-2008, 06:52 AM
I like this team, but Let's not go off the deepe end just yet...

Hopefully they play the rest of the AFC East as hard.

don137
09-22-2008, 07:08 AM
I do like how this team is playing but I can't help but think against a better team like Pittsburgh, Dallas, etc the Bills would not of won that game yesterday. With that said, the schedule is definitely an advantage this year. They play some weak teams in a pretty weak division. They could easily get home field advantage if they keep up their level of play. I think a critical game will be against Denver in December. That game could decide home field advantage.
At this point I want to make the playoffs, then the division, then a bye weak, then home field advantage, then Super Bowl.

mybills
09-22-2008, 08:00 AM
Wasn't Ben sacked 6 times in the 2nd quarter?
Screw Pitts! Our D could kill a team like that. :evil: