PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins fan who can't stop rooting for the Bills

Dolfan984
09-21-2008, 08:47 PM
I think it's mostly because you guys sucked so long and even though I HATED you guys pretty much my whole life, I've been able to recently relate to what Bills fans went through somewhat recently. You guys have a really good team, and I hope they keep it up, because you guys deserve it.

I didn't start thinking about it until about halftime of our smackdown of the Patriots (do you know how long it's been since a Dolphins fan has felt this good about football? haha lets just say I almost forgot the feeling even if it's the only win of the season) and I saw that you guys retired Bruce Smith's jersey and put him up in your Ring of Honor or whatever you guys call it. I was really happy for Bruce Smith because he was just such a badass (even though like I said I hated him) and it just got me thinking how much better it'd be if Buffalo won this division over the Pats and Jets. So for this season, I'm rootin for yall. I yearn for the Miami-Buffalo dogfights of the division.

f the pats

honey
09-21-2008, 08:49 PM
Nice. :up:

Dr. Pepper
09-21-2008, 08:50 PM
nice post, thanks, even though all this bills/dolphins love is making me uncomfortable.

SquishDaFish
09-21-2008, 08:50 PM
Very nice to hear

ALL D
09-21-2008, 08:51 PM
Dolphins were liked very much by me today too!! :up:

Dolfan984
09-21-2008, 08:55 PM
Dolphins were liked very much by me today too!! :up:

Oh trust me I knew Bills fans (and NFL fans heh) penciled in the Pats win against Dolphins. Who knows how any of us are going to do for the rest of the season, but division record mean more than w-l records sometimes.

Mad Bomber
09-21-2008, 08:58 PM
Nice win over the Pats today....

I love watching them get their asses kicked...

imbondz
09-21-2008, 08:59 PM
I didn't mind you guys last year either.

Mad Bomber
09-21-2008, 09:01 PM
Oh trust me I knew Bills fans (and NFL fans heh) penciled in the Pats win against Dolphins. Who knows how any of us are going to do for the rest of the season, but division record mean more than w-l records sometimes.
Weren't the pats favored by 12 1/2 to 13/1/2?

Nobody expected them to get beaten 38-14 (or something like that)..

:rofl:

Great win for the fish!

Just don't expect to do the same against the Bills....:D

LABillsFan
09-21-2008, 09:02 PM
Now that's a post!!! Respect, a jab or two and not pompous. :up:

Dolfan984
09-21-2008, 09:07 PM
Weren't the pats favored by 12 1/2 to 13/1/2?

Nobody expected them to get beaten 38-14 (or something like that)..

:rofl:

Great win for the fish!

Just don't expect to do the same against the Bills....:D

Ronnie Brown as QB > Pats Defense :lol:

Who knows if they're going to use this all year. It is a good idea for Miami to have Ricky and Ronnie out there at the same time though. With the lack of talent Miami has at the skill positions, there's no reason not to throw out some kind of misdirection.

Dolfan984
09-21-2008, 09:08 PM
Now that's a post!!! Respect, a jab or two and not pompous. :up:

my cockiness left me in 2004. I'm 24 though so I was (and still am I'd like to think) young so you'd have to forgive me for that. :P

Tatonka
09-21-2008, 09:25 PM
nice post. thanks.

i still hate the ****ing dolphins.

i just hate them a tiny bit less than the pats and jets.

Jaydog57
09-21-2008, 09:44 PM
I think it's mostly because you guys sucked so long and even though I HATED you guys pretty much my whole life, I've been able to recently relate to what Bills fans went through somewhat recently. You guys have a really good team, and I hope they keep it up, because you guys deserve it.

I didn't start thinking about it until about halftime of our smackdown of the Patriots (do you know how long it's been since a Dolphins fan has felt this good about football? haha lets just say I almost forgot the feeling even if it's the only win of the season) and I saw that you guys retired Bruce Smith's jersey and put him up in your Ring of Honor or whatever you guys call it. I was really happy for Bruce Smith because he was just such a badass (even though like I said I hated him) and it just got me thinking how much better it'd be if Buffalo won this division over the Pats and Jets. So for this season, I'm rootin for yall. I yearn for the Miami-Buffalo dogfights of the division.

f the pats Still a Phins fan of course, till I die. I'm just glad things have shifted, the pats aren't the team to beat anymore, I think it's the Bills. We'll see what happens the next few weeks, but changes are being made. The Bills are coming out and making thier presence known. They are the team to beat in the AFC East. We've gotta step up and make **** happen. Again, nice job with the Raiders today, and we'll see you in a few weeks guys. :peace:

Meathead
09-21-2008, 10:04 PM
all this bills/dolphins love is making me uncomfortable.
as long as the buffalo is pitching im fine with it

Ingtar33
09-21-2008, 10:53 PM
my cockiness left me in 2004. I'm 24 though so I was (and still am I'd like to think) young so you'd have to forgive me for that. :P

24?

no wonder.

both our teams have been terrible for so long it's hard to hate on eachother, and you're too young to remember when we (or at least one of us) were good enough to REALLY hate eachother.

i still remember the hate. and i can't get over it. 0- for the 70's. Dan Marino... then Marv and Kelly owning the fins.

man, that was the best.

I can't say I'd cheer the fins... for a season. Frankly i wanted both NE and Miami to lose today. I enjoyed Miami's 1-15 season last year. i still laugh about it. But today was the 2nd best option, and it's admittedly hard for me to say it, but good game to the fins.

now if you guys can lose all but the next game agaisnt the jets and pats and i'll be happy... i mean 3-13 isn't as putrid as 1-15, but it's good enough to let me laugh at the fins this off season.

Dolfan984
09-22-2008, 04:08 AM
24?

no wonder.

both our teams have been terrible for so long it's hard to hate on eachother, and you're too young to remember when we (or at least one of us) were good enough to REALLY hate eachother.

i still remember the hate. and i can't get over it. 0- for the 70's. Dan Marino... then Marv and Kelly owning the fins.

man, that was the best.

I can't say I'd cheer the fins... for a season. Frankly i wanted both NE and Miami to lose today. I enjoyed Miami's 1-15 season last year. i still laugh about it. But today was the 2nd best option, and it's admittedly hard for me to say it, but good game to the fins.

now if you guys can lose all but the next game agaisnt the jets and pats and i'll be happy... i mean 3-13 isn't as putrid as 1-15, but it's good enough to let me laugh at the fins this off season.

I'm not opening rooting for you guys to win every game. I just say I'd MUCH rather you guys win the division over the Pats or Jets. In that sense I'm rooting for you guys this season.

clumping platelets
09-22-2008, 06:15 AM
:squish: :squish: