PDA

View Full Version : Strouds enthusiasm

BuffaloBillsStampede
09-21-2008, 11:45 PM
On those last couple of defensive series Stroud was going nuts before the plays trying to get the crowd pumped up. I can tell you that it worked because in my 4 years of season tickets that is the loudest I have ever heard it in there.

After the game was over Stroud was then going nuts on his way to the tunnel and really getting everyone going!

I think I can confess my man crush is on Marcus Stroud! The guy loves playing for Buffalo and I fro one love having him here!

snow1989
09-21-2008, 11:52 PM
I'd like to think he is enjoying playing in Buffalo...and he may very well be, but honestly, I think he'd be happy anywhere they gave him the same chance we did. Remember Jacksonville pretty much saw him as washed up and I bet he's having a roaring time proving them wrong.

Meathead
09-21-2008, 11:52 PM
its nice finally having a bonafide stud on the dline again

sorry aaron i love you man but you aint in that class

Historian
09-22-2008, 05:00 AM
He was fun to watch.

Moves like a 300 pound defensive back, lol

LifetimeBillsFan
09-22-2008, 09:13 AM
Stroud has been even better than advertised.

But, some credit should also be given to Spencer Johnson and John McCargo, who did pretty nicely when they were in the game against the Oakland running game and were able to keep Stroud fresh so that he had the energy to be such a force at the end of the game. Stroud and Kyle Williams were superb on the last two Oakland possessions when they were trying to run the ball.

MikeInRoch
09-22-2008, 09:15 AM
Keep in mind that Stroud is used to playing to a half full stadium in Jacksonville... so this is a pretty big upgrade.

trapezeus
09-22-2008, 09:28 AM
stadium was very loud. loudest i can recall. you couldn't even hear the PA announcer on the last two raider drives.

jpdex12
09-22-2008, 10:21 AM
I absolutely love when the crowd gets into it like that. That team must love it as well. What a boost it gives them. I hope that you guys keep it us as I won't be at thte next game. We are the 12th man! Isn't it fun being able to contribute to our teams success?

I haven't heard that place that way since the early 90's. Good work all who were there.

SABuffalo786
09-22-2008, 10:38 AM
It's fun supporting guys like Whitner and Stroud who love us as much as we love them.

Michael82
09-22-2008, 12:54 PM
I was loving the way that Stroud and Johnson were going nuts. They were both waving their arms around and doing everything to get the crowd louder. It worked and I agree with others...I don't remember it that loud in a while! :bf1:

patmoran2006
09-22-2008, 12:56 PM
I will say this.

Stroud has been even BETTER than advertised..

Bill Brasky
09-22-2008, 01:08 PM
that was the first bills game i've ever been to where i had ringing ears when i left.

fasteddie
09-22-2008, 01:40 PM
I thought it was awfully funny when the center of the Raiders was waving his arms, trying to get the crowd to quiet down. Yeah, like that was going to happen!

What a great game!

CAbills
09-22-2008, 02:51 PM
I was at the MNF game last year so loud for all 4 quarters but it seemed really really loud in the 4th last night if we can come off the bye facing SD undefeated it is going to be nuts same for the Browns MNF