PDA

View Full Version : My life with a Bills Hater. What to do? Advice?

blackonyx89
09-22-2008, 08:05 AM
I have a brother and and when we talk about football, no matter what team we talk about, it always goes back to him finding a way to bash the Bills saying they stink and they'll never win a Super Bowl. Some days I get so disgusted, I tick him off just so we don't have to talk about football. I love my brother, but he gets under my skin sometimes. What to do?

:drama:

mybills
09-22-2008, 08:06 AM
do this...

:lolpoint: brother

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
09-22-2008, 08:07 AM
Do the right thing. Disown him until he becomes a Bills fan.

blackonyx89
09-22-2008, 08:14 AM
Do the right thing. Disown him until he becomes a Bills fan.

If only I could! LOL!

:D:

Mr. Miyagi
09-22-2008, 08:35 AM
Have you ever considered killing him? That might help.

Pinkerton Security
09-22-2008, 08:36 AM
I have a brother and and when we talk about football, no matter what team we talk about, it always goes back to him finding a way to bash the Bills saying they stink and they'll never win a Super Bowl. Some days I get so disgusted, I tick him off just so we don't have to talk about football. I love my brother, but he gets under my skin sometimes. What to do?

hes not a pats fan is he? if he is, cut out the standings for the AFC East and make copies of it, and tape them at random places he will see.

SABuffalo786
09-22-2008, 08:39 AM
A good head butt will put him in his place.

The King
09-22-2008, 08:44 AM
I deal with a lot of haters. And I just play it humble.

Meathead
09-22-2008, 08:53 AM
ask ops wife

don137
09-22-2008, 09:01 AM
It only makes it sweeter when they do win it all....Anybody can become a fan of the Cowboys, Steelers or Patriots because they are always good. To me that is taking the ******* way out. A true fan takes a team because they like the team and sticks with them through thick and thin and not just because they are always good and have the most money to spend so they can afford the most talent(except the Steelers who just draft and coacxh well).

blackonyx89
09-22-2008, 09:08 AM
It only makes it sweeter when they do win it all....Anybody can become a fan of the Cowboys, Steelers or Patriots because they are always good. To me that is taking the ******* way out. A true fan takes a team because they like the team and sticks with them through thick and thin and not just because they are always good and have the most money to spend so they can afford the most talent(except the Steelers who just draft and coacxh well).

He's a Redskins fan and I know they're always going to be owed a Super Bowl because they are the nations capitol. It's sickening! Like you said, it's easy to be a fan who have a history of winning SB's. I could go into more reasons why he hates the team, but they're so narrowminded I won't waste my time.

HughC
09-22-2008, 10:57 AM
If he's a Redskins fan, then ask him how he seriously believes that team will ever win with Danny Snyder as the owner. Then ask him to put his money where his mouth is and make a bet to see which team will have a better record this year. If he brings up John Riggins or Joe Gibbs tell him you're living in the present while he's stuck living in the past, because the Redskins have no future.

parrishlynchevans
09-22-2008, 11:33 AM

When the Bills win a Super Bowl, spray champagne in his face and then put a Bills Super Bowl Champion hat on him.

justasportsfan
09-22-2008, 11:37 AM
ask ops wife
:stupid:

Forward_Lateral
09-22-2008, 11:39 AM
Most of my friends are Lions fans, so if they try to make fun of me for being a Bills fan, it's not hard to come back at them.

justasportsfan
09-22-2008, 11:41 AM
Most of my friends are Lions fans, .
you need new friends.

jpdex12
09-22-2008, 11:43 AM
Just tell him that until he stops being a douche and leaves you alone you won't stop spitting in his food and whiping your sweaty $crotum on his pillow case every night.

:rockon:

blackonyx89
09-22-2008, 04:18 PM
Most of my friends are Lions fans, so if they try to make fun of me for being a Bills fan, it's not hard to come back at them.
\

The Lions will NEVER win a Super Bowl! LOL!

Forward_Lateral
09-23-2008, 07:52 AM
you need new friends.

Tell me about it :ill:

madness
09-23-2008, 09:11 AM
If that was my brother, I'd do the most reasonable and logical thing...

kick his ass!

Buzzard316
09-23-2008, 09:19 AM
A Redskins fan?!?!?! Isn't Washington where former Buffalo players/coaches wind up before they retire!!! Wouldn't he rather root for a Buffalo players before they are washed up!:D:

blackonyx89
09-23-2008, 09:49 AM
A Redskins fan?!?!?! Isn't Washington where former Buffalo players/coaches wind up before they retire!!! Wouldn't he rather root for a Buffalo players before they are washed up!:D:

Funny, the same Bills players and coaches that got fired by the Bills wind up playing for the Skins. He never thought about that. Duh!!!

Al the Bills Fan
09-23-2008, 10:40 AM
Have you ever considered killing him? That might help.

I have a big backyard and a shovel

DynaPaul
09-23-2008, 11:53 AM

Commit fratricide Cain and Abel style!

Meathead
09-23-2008, 08:04 PM
i was only kidding. op is a good fan. it was just too easy to not say it lmao

ALL D
09-23-2008, 08:43 PM
I hate siblings that hate the Bills...

Get out of that house as soon as you can...