Let's Go Chargers! (And a few AFC Observations)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Let's Go Chargers! (And a few AFC Observations)

I would love to see the Jets lose tonight and fall 2 games behind us.

Few other AFC things.

Buffalo, Tenn, and Denver all 3-0.. Ravens are 2-0 wow

Jags are already three games behind us for a potential wild card spot since we beat them heads-up. That's a large gap to overcome when they still play Titans twice and Indy again.

Indy is 1-2 and looks old and beat up.. I wouldn't be shocked if this is the year they finally fall, Peyton doesnt last the season and they only win 8-9 games.

SD is still strong, but hey, if they happen to lose tonight, 0-3 is a huge hole.

NE is nowhere near as bad as they looked Sunday, but even just based on that one game, no way are they a 12-13 win team this season. They may be very fortunate to get to 10 wins without Brady, and if they lose anybody else they could missing the postseason.

Balitmore is 2-0, but I still see Pitt winning that division. Baltimore will come back down, 8 wins is around where I see them.

The Browns are done. 0-3 is one thing, to look as bad as they do en route to it, they're toast. They wont be a factor. Either will Cinci.

Before the season, I saw us a wildcard contender.. Obviously, you now have to look at us as a potential division winner.

SD or Denver I predict will come away with a wild card.

Besides our own divisional enemies (jets and pats) we should be keeping our eyes on Indy and Jags. I think Tenn wins that division with their division.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: Let's Go Chargers! (And a few AFC Observations)

SD should win this. I want to see NE lose next game. That would make my day!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• don137
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
      SD should win this. I want to see NE lose next week. That would make my day!
      Well I can guarantee NE will not win next week...They are off.

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by don137
        Well I can guarantee NE will not win next week...They are off.
        yeah, I edited it. I meant their next game..

Miami's off too, so this should pull us ahead even more.

Byes: Lions, Colts, Dolphins, Patriots, Giants, Seahawks
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

Unfortunately, I wish NE didnt have a bye.. It gives them time to digest this week and work on some things.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

At least we don't have to play them coming off of it. Finally!

Comment

• Luisito23
              Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
              • Apr 2003

No way SD goes 0-3...Should be an easy win against an overrated and pathetic Jet team, and since NY still can't stop the run LT should have a huge game...
              "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
              ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
              ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
              ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

Working...
              X