Baltimore Ravens 26%

Buffalo Bills 48%

Denver Broncos 11%

Tennessee Titans 14%

Total Votes: 114149

patmoran2006
09-22-2008, 01:09 PM
I dunno.

2 of the three games (at home) we were supposed to win. Dont get me wrong, I'm VERY pleasantly surprised at how strong we look.

But I'd have to save Denver.. They looked like **** last year. Cutler looked at the crossroads; Marshall in legal trouble and having to rely on a rookie WR (Royal)

Yet they're 3-0, the offense looks totally unstoppable, and they've beaten SD and the Saints already, two of the teams I consider the strongest in the league.

mybills
09-22-2008, 01:12 PM
Cutler looks good, but it helps when you have the refs calls go your way. :snicker:

Mski
09-22-2008, 01:13 PM
But I'd have to save Denver..

Yet they're 3-0, the offense looks totally unstoppable, and they've beaten SD and the Saints already, two of the teams I consider the strongest in the league.

at the same point pat, we beat two of what were considered to be pre-season heavyweights (seattle, and jax)

The Spaz
09-22-2008, 01:14 PM
I would have to say Buffalo and the Titans as the biggest surprise. I had a feeling Denver was going to step it up this year. The Denver offense is great and there D not so much.

yordad
09-22-2008, 01:14 PM
I think Dever is an even bigger surprise. But then again, I thought the Bills were going to be good, so I can see how others would feel they are the biggest surprise.

don137
09-22-2008, 01:20 PM
I have to say Bufflo so far. Seattle was only a one point underdog and 2/3 teams we played so far were playoff teams from last year.
The reason I also say Buffalo is I feel they are more balanced of any team on that list in terms of offense (running & throwing), defense (stopping the pass and run) and special teams. Denver IMO has no defense and I am not convinced of their running game. Tennessee has a great defense and can run but I am not convinced Collins could lead them from behind late in a game. Baltimore played two bad teams.