X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sportsuser101
    • Feb 2005

Trent Edwards

He really has shown me something. Did I think he was a solid QB? Yes. Did I think he was 1 of the better QBs on the league? No. And thats exactly what I think he now is. He showed me something these last 2 weeks against very good defenses. Heck even Seattle has a strong defense.

Everybody was sleeping on the Raiders defense but they have 1 of the better defenses in the league especially against the pass. They have 2 of the better corners and 2 strong safeties then the half young speed linebackers and a very strong defensive line. Give credit to Edwards for staying in there several times and not panicking and make strong throws.

I now have to say that he can be our QB especially with his play lately especially when you look at what he has around him. Peters is 1 of the better tackles in the league, Dockery is a top 15 guard and Evans is a top 15 WR but besides that what else do they have? Fowler and Butler are terrible. Walker has played well especially switching back and forth from left to right tackle but hes nothing special. Lynch is a solid back but nothing spectacular. Jackson is a solid Kevin Faulk type back. Reed is not a starting WR. Parrish cant get open, Hardy is basically a redzone threat right now and Royal is not a starting TE. And Edwards has done an excellent job of finding guys open making all the reads and staying in there. So heres to you Trent!
    Dareus - 1st Round Pick
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

Re: Trent Edwards

Lynch is nothing spectacular?

Lynch's use is what wore down the Raiders D line yesterday, and non-spectacular RBs don't have multiple TD games (except for Lendale White).
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Sportsuser101
      Walker has played well especially switching back and forth from left to right tackle but hes nothing special. Lynch is a solid back but nothing spectacular. Jackson is a solid Kevin Faulk type back. Reed is not a starting WR. Parrish cant get open, Hardy is basically a redzone threat right now and Royal is not a starting TE. And Edwards has done an excellent job of finding guys open making all the reads and staying in there. So heres to you Trent!

Yeah tell Trent that Reed is nothing special. Walker can play LT and RT and he's nothing special. Lynch? Cmon.

If the wrs you mention can't get open then how is Trent "finding guys open "
      Last edited by justasportsfan; 09-23-2008, 10:24 AM.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• bills_7
        TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
        • Mar 2004

ok wow,, are u guys watching the same games? trent was terrible all game till the 4th,, he made up for it in a huge way,,

theres a ways to go b4 im sold on him,, but so far so good,, not great

we have a really good team and its making trent look good,, he plays safe

Comment

• hydro
          • Oct 2005

Still harping on Lynch? C'mon man. He had 2tds and 83 yards with no holes. You are getting almost as bad as Op with Whitner.
          BERNIAC!

Comment

• Stewie
            Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
            • Aug 2002

lynch is the freaking man dude, this thread is cookoo
            Originally posted by Topdog
            Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
            Originally posted by mercyrule
            I love Weiner.
            Originally posted by mercyrule
            also cheese

Comment

• bills_7
              TIM COUCH IS MY HERO!
              • Mar 2004

lynch is amazing,, he may not break off alot of big ones,, but man he may be the best in the leauge at gettn extras yrds,, and not getn hit in the back field

Comment

• CUHATIN
                • Aug 2008

Im sold this guy is the leader of our team and showed me the last 2 weeks!!!

CUHATIN (4) bunnerjk (4) syracuse76 (2)

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by bills_7
                  ok wow,, are u guys watching the same games? trent was terrible all game till the 4th,, he made up for it in a huge way,,

Comment

• Philagape
                    WIN NOW
                    • Jul 2002

"Making Trent look good"
                    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Jeff1220
                      H to the 12:20
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bills_7

I don't know if any of you guys remember the blog called tonyhomo.com. It was basically someone posing as Bledsoe ripping on everything Tony Romo did in the season (and exaggerating how superbly Bledsoe would've done it) when he supplanted Drew in Dallas. It was funny because of how ridiculous it was.
                      Well, if Bills_7 was pretending to be JP, the content of his posts would be pretty close to being as ridiculous as the tonyhomo.com blog.

Comment

• Confused
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Jun 2007

If it were paper, I'd wipe my ass with this thread.

Comment

• losman420
                          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Jeff1220
                          I don't know if any of you guys remember the blog called tonyhomo.com. It was basically someone posing as Bledsoe ripping on everything Tony Romo did in the season (and exaggerating how superbly Bledsoe would've done it) when he supplanted Drew in Dallas. It was funny because of how ridiculous it was.
                          Well, if Bills_7 was pretending to be JP, the content of his posts would be pretty close to being as ridiculous as the tonyhomo.com blog.
                          I just went and looked that up. LMAO its crazy funny.

Comment

• Mitchell55
                            only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
                            • Feb 2008

Bills 7. So ur saying that our team who drops passes, and gives no protection, is making us look good. Also for the poster, STFU.

Comment

• Sportsuser101
                              • Feb 2005

Lynch is nothing spectacular. He's averaging 3.6 ypc. He's a solid back but come on you guys are nuts if you think he's a great back. Walker isn't anything special either. He's a decent tackle and if you think Reed deserves to be a starting WR your nuts. He's just put there because Hardy hasn't matured yet. Trent is working with almost no weapons on offense and is having a very good year.
                              Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

Working...
                              X