We could be at fault for two coaches getting fired this season....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

We could be at fault for two coaches getting fired this season....

Everyone has been reading that Kiffin could be fired today and next week if we blow out the Rams there is a good chance Scott Linehan could be fired to. Now what do you think of that?
  • Stewie
    Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
    • Aug 2002

Re: We could be at fault for two coaches getting fired this season....

that we got a good schedule, playing teams in flux
    Originally posted by Topdog
    Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
    Originally posted by mercyrule
    I love Weiner.
    Originally posted by mercyrule
    also cheese

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

It's not our fault. They both had it coming for a while now.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
        !?!?!?!?!?
        • Mar 2006

ahaha yea very true....i shudnt have said it's our fault but more like a coincidence

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Linehan is out anyway. I'm actually surprised he hasn't been fired already.

Kiffen's team is playing well enough for him to keep his job, but publicly feuding with the owner is going to cost him.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Jeff1220
            H to the 12:20
            • Jul 2002

Linehan is definitely toast (and should be). He lost that team before the end of last season and they have just gotten worse. The only reason Kiffin is done is because old Al is off his rocker. I hope Kiffin does get canned so that 'Cuse can get a coach that might actually be worthy of the NCAA.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

If we go far into the post season this year, I'm worried that we'll lose Turk or Fewell to one of those teams.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                Making Spirits Bright
                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
                Everyone has been reading that Kiffin could be fired today and next week if we blow out the Rams there is a good chance Scott Linehan could be fired to. Now what do you think of that?
                I was talking about this today actually. I think we should keep it going though even after this week. Crennel should be fired after the Browns get blown out on MNF, and after we beat the Patriots twice, they really have no choice but to let Belichick go...

Comment

• trapezeus
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                  If we go far into the post season this year, I'm worried that we'll lose Turk or Fewell to one of those teams.
                  that's why you got to win now. no "let's get ready for a run next year." The team is good and needs to take it by the horns and win this year. anything can happen over this season.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                    !?!?!?!?!?
                    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho
                    I was talking about this today actually. I think we should keep it going though even after this week. Crennel should be fired after the Browns get blown out on MNF, and after we beat the Patriots twice, they really have no choice but to let Belichick go...
                    ahahah I WOULD LOVE THAT....and then watch Charlie Weiss get fired and there goes the whole Belichick regime, yea we knew it all along Parcells is the true genius

Comment

• njsue
                      Jersey Girl!!!!!!
                      • Sep 2003

Bills steam roll another victim, St. Louis rams.

Comment

Working...
                      X