PDA

View Full Version : LT, AP or ML?

tenplay
09-23-2008, 03:23 AM
Just watched LT do a number on the Jets. And I got to wondering who you choose for the Bills if you could choose between LaDanian Tomlinson, Adrian Peterson or Marshawn Lynch. You would have to consider their experience, wear and tear on their bodies, durability, overall value to the team, personalities, etc in addition to their fantastic skills. Although I would be tempted to go with LT and AP, I would really hate to give up ML. Somehow ML has that infectious enthusiasm and makes football fun for his teammates and the fans. And the improvement in his overall strength, doing the right things, and his blocking over last year bodes well for the future. Of course I am biased. What do you guys think?

shelby
09-23-2008, 04:12 AM
i agree. LT is amazing....but Lynch is younger, and i love his attitude.
Stats may say Peterson is better, but i'm a homer....i'll stick with BeastMode.

Luisito23
09-23-2008, 04:16 AM
I'm in love not only with Lynch's game, but also with his heart, and his attitude...So it's an easy question for me....Beastmode for life!!!....:cool:

Crisis
09-23-2008, 04:16 AM
AD, LT, marshawn...in that order

Oaf
09-23-2008, 05:36 AM
Who knows if LT or AD would be able to succeed like they have under our run blocking? I think Lynch is a better fit here then the other two.

RedEyE
09-23-2008, 07:15 AM
That's like choosing one of the following:
1)winning the lottery
2)being handed an NFL franchise and all the fixings
3) or being trapped on an island with all the Hawaiian Tropic girls.

:idunno:

Stewie
09-23-2008, 07:28 AM
AP, then Marshawn, then LT.

If wear and tear wasn't a concern, I'd have LT over Marshawn. I think ML is a great back, but he's not LT, and he's not AP.

gr8slayer
09-23-2008, 08:13 AM
Lynch > Peterson

syracuse76
09-23-2008, 08:35 AM
I'm in love not only with Lynch's game, but also with his heart, and his attitude...So it's an easy question for me....Beastmode for life!!!....:cool:

took the words right out of my mouth. his heart is above the rest. plus this guy runs HARD!!!. you need that 3 and 1 or that 4 and 2, i would put all in on this guy. cmon that one play in the red zone her about pushed the whole raiders def. line back like 6 yards. the guy runs hard. we need to make a few more holes for this guy so he can break loose

THATHURMANATOR
09-23-2008, 08:57 AM
AP is amazing clearly better than Lynch
LT is also a better player but is nearing the end.

Pinkerton Security
09-23-2008, 09:00 AM
Peterson is a better pure runner. Lynch is beastmode, which may be more suited to our team and our division.

THATHURMANATOR
09-23-2008, 09:21 AM
Peterson runs dudes over just as much as Lynch.

justasportsfan
09-23-2008, 09:23 AM
Not even close. I'll take LT 1a AP 1b then Lynch. Both LT and AP are threats to take it to the house everytime they touch the ball. Lynch is a bruiser ,smashmouth ball control type of RB. LT got better hands than the other 2 as well.

Make no mistake however. None of the above can hold Willis McGahee's jock. He's the best rb in the nfl.

THATHURMANATOR
09-23-2008, 09:24 AM
LT with no toe injury of course. He actually isnt' looking all that good this year.