PDA

View Full Version : What We Learned in Week 3

Coach Sal
09-23-2008, 09:41 AM
Bills item 5th down the list.

http://www.salsports.com/week3WhatWeLearned.htm

justasportsfan
09-23-2008, 09:45 AM
What i've learned is that we cannot afford to keep coming out slow early in the game. Get the passing game going early and we won't have to watch games that causes heart attacks.

Pinkerton Security
09-23-2008, 09:50 AM
I really agree about LT. He is obviously still one of the best, but watching the game last night, I just didnt see the same guy that used to slash and cut up other teams into tiny bits. People talk about how Larry Johnson carried the ball so much and has worn down, but LT touches the ball nearly as much as him, because he catches so many passes. Couple that with the fact that he is not a big guy, and its plain to see LT has waned a bit. I hope, however, he can heal his toe and get back close to what he was bc it was amazing to see.

Mitchy moo
09-23-2008, 10:06 AM
I really agree about LT. He is obviously still one of the best, but watching the game last night, I just didnt see the same guy that used to slash and cut up other teams into tiny bits. People talk about how Larry Johnson carried the ball so much and has worn down, but LT touches the ball nearly as much as him, because he catches so many passes. Couple that with the fact that he is not a big guy, and its plain to see LT has waned a bit. I hope, however, he can heal his toe and get back close to what he was bc it was amazing to see.

After we play them.