PDA

View Full Version : Ranking the unbeatens

Bill Brasky
09-23-2008, 12:33 PM
3. Buffalo Bills: Looking for a proven winner? Let's try Buffalo, who has won two games against playoff squads of '07 in our short three week season (Seattle and Jacksonville). Trent Edwards has thrown a single pick and completed 67 percent of his passes through his first 3 games. The receiving core has been dynamic, with Josh Reed making some sizable contributions that tend to go unnoticed with the gaudy numbers that Lee Evans puts up (20.33 yards per catch over 12 receptions to this point). Marshawn #### is a workhorse and can put on some catlike moves when the situation calls for it, and the defense has been solid.

The story surrounding the Bills however, is just how with every passing game, it seems more and more likely that the Bills are going to run away with the AFC East. The division is hurting outside of Buffalo. Belichick showed us all that he may not be the guru that he's choked up to be, as his defense had absolutely no answer for an 0-2 Miami Dolphins offense that dropped 38. Last time I checked, Tom Brady does not in fact play defense, but it seems the Pats are falling hard without him. The Dolphins and Jets are fairly impossible to gauge, but it would appear more than likely that they will not contend for the division title. Facing a decidedly easy schedule up ahead, it's quite possible that the Bills, yes, the Buffalo Bills, could pile up 12-13 win season. They are young, healthy, and poised to take advantage of the opportunity that has presented itself.

http://community.foxsports.com/blogs/ruggedest/2008/09/22/Ranking_the_Unbeatens2

cocamide
09-23-2008, 12:39 PM
I'm predicting 10 wins for us this season. Anything less will be disappointing with the way we've started. I think we'll cool off a bit in the middle of the season, and hopefully we'll get hot again at the end when it matters.

justasportsfan
09-23-2008, 12:42 PM
I'm predicting 10 wins for us this season. .
hater